- chapter 24 -

Danielle's POV

I smash my lips on his.

We pull apart and I look at him and he looks at me for about 10 seconds.

"I gotta go tell jack I'm going to see Macy." I say and go to grab my bag.

"Alright." He said and walked to his room and I walked to jacks.

"Daniel told me, see ya later sis." He says and turns around and kisses my forehead.

I hug him.

"See ya." I say and walk down stairs.

Mackenzie was sitting on Jonahs lap and they were making out.

You get it Jonah.

She better treat him right or someone going to get her wig snacked.

I open the door and get into my car and drive to her house.  She was a model so she had a lot of money.

I put the code into her door and enter her house.

"Macy!!" I yell.

She runs from her room to hug me.

"I didn't know you were coming today!" She muffled into my shirt.

"Well Zach is making up with the boys plus Jonah has his girl there." I say and she steps back.

"Well that's good.  Now do you wanna talk first?  Or do you wanna go into my hot tub with some bathbombs?" She asked.

"Why not both?" I say and we both go into the bathroom to get into are swimsuits.

She leaves the bathroom and grabs the bathbombs.

She turns on the hot tub and I step in.

She steps in and gives me the other one.

"Ok three.. two.. ONE!" She counts down and we drop them in the water.

They fizz super quick.

We laugh watching it happens and touching them as they fizz.

They finish and we sit across from eachother in the hottub.

"First off im really sorry.  He explained to me how he loved you.  But he said he "knew" you were cheating with Jonah.  He said he noticed how I didn't really like Daniel.  So I asked to see if we had a spark." She explained being calm.

I nodded waiting for her to keep going.

"We didn't and we didn't know if anyone saw.  I regretted it.  I don't want him.  I knew you loved him." She said and came over to me and sat.

"So you don't love Daniel?" I asked looking at her.

"No, it's more of a sister feeling with him.  I thought I did.  I didn't but I learned." She said and you could tell she felt bad.

I put my arm around her.

"It's ok, I forgive you.  Daniel might be sad but it will all be ok." I said.

She smiled.

"Thank god I thought I lost you." She said and exhaled of relief.

"I couldn't leave someone like you.  We are to close." I sat and laugh.

We hug it out and then get out of the hot tub.

We dry off and shower.

I get in my pajamas and we went to her room with a king sized bed.

We went into her bed and held eachother.

We are really close so this is what we usually do.

Before I knew it I was out.

-----------------

SORRY IT TOOK ME ALL DAY TO WRITE THIS SHORT CHSPTER AAAAAAAAAA I LOVE YOU ALL IF I GET 1k I WILL C R Y  YYY ❤❤❤