- chapter 39 -

Danielle's POV

I'm guessing Macy let Logan but he ran over to us and threw sand on us.

Me and Daniel scream super high pitched and stand up running to the water.

"LOGAAAANNN!!" I yell.

I wash off the sand and run at him.

He runs toward Macy but I quickly tackle him.

He lands on the ground infront of Macy who is laughing her ass cheeks off.

"TAKE THAT!" I yell.

Daniel is running towards us and picks me up bridal style.

Logan gets up and crawls to Macy like he's dying.

"Ma a a c YY-  I need a ki I  sss for me tooo l i v ee." He says acting like he's out of breath about to die.

Macy kisses his lips and he acts like he is all better.

He sits up and they start to full on makeout.

"DAAMMNN OK!" I yell and Daniel laughs.

He runs a bit farther so we don't have to see Macy and Logan exchange Silvia.

We sit down and I just look into his eyes.

Apparently Macy pulled away and looked at us.

"DANIELLE JUST MAKEOUT WITH HIM FUCKING CHRIST!!" She yelled then going back to makeing out with Logan.

Daniels hands go behind my head and kisses me then we start to makeout.

Jesus this boy can kiss.

After about 1 minute someone tackles Daniel yelling "GET THE FUCK OFF HER!!"

--------------
Short and a cliffhanger I AM THE WO R S T!!!!

Don't worry more chapters coming tonight.

ALSO I JUST SAW SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING AND FUCKING THE ACTOR TOM OR WHATEVER IS CUTE AND HOT AF HE AND JONAH ARE FIGHTING FOR DADDY.

other than that I love you all!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤