- chapter 33 -

Danielle's POV

I hated fucking vodka but it helped get him off my mind. It's funny cause I'm turning 19 in two days and I bet my birthday with be shit.

I took another sip. I cried and laid on my bed.

After another 10 minutes I was drunk as fuck.

I can't remember anything after.

Macy's POV

Me, Mac and the boys are chilling in the pool.

Zach came to the backyard with the girl. Lucy.

It felt awkward to me. I kinda punched him cause of her. I don't forgive him but I have to act like it.

She gets in the pool next to Zach.

She is furthest from me.

"Sorry I didn't introduce her, this is Lucy she is really nice I hope she can be friends with everyone." Zach said.

This girl was already on my hate list. I don't care if she didn't know Zach did something wrong.

"Hi, sorry if I put the wrong impression yesterday. I promise I'm actually a good Person!" She says in the most nasty high pitched voice.

The other boys tried to get to know Lucy. Zach was there bestfriend so of course they did.

Me and Mac just sat next to eachother in there own conversation.

The slide door to outside slides open. I see Danielle.

She is hammered.

I jumped out of the pool and ran to her.

"Danielle, danielle, danielle!" I say to her.

She turns to me.

"What? Im fine don't act like I'm messed up." She says and then sits down against the house.

"No Danielle lets go inside." I say and put my arm around her and drag her inside.

"No I don't want to!" She yells.

It hurt me to see her like this.

I drag her to her room is get the vodka bottle away and take all the alcohol and hid it.

I go back upstairs to check on her and she is passed out on her bed.

I cry and move her in her bed where she is under her covers and kiss her temple.

"I love you." I whisper.

I check her heartbeat and she is alive and fine.

I walk back downstairs and get into my regular clothes.

I walk outside and see Zach and Lucy making out while everyone else has a towel wrapped around them and sitting on the grass looking at the sunset.

I go back inside and text Logan.

M- Logan can you come and pick me and Danielle up? She is passed out and I will pack her stuff if you will carry her. If we could stay at your place that would be great.

I send it and start to pack Danielle's stuff.

He almost responds immediately.

L- yea! Anything for you Macy. I will be there in 10. I'm always here for you ok?

I finish packing her stuff and stuff for me to wear and wait for Logan at the door.

I take the stuff down by the door.

Knock knock.

I open the door and Logan is there. I tell him to go grab Danielle and carry her down carefully as I take the bags to his car.

I sit in the car and Logan puts Danielle asleep in the car and shuts the door then gets in the front seat and drives to his apartment.

We arrive and I grab the bags and Logan carries Danielle.

We make it to the apartment.  We got a couple looks but I really didn't give a single fuck at the moment.

He opened the door and I was greeted by kong.

I put are stuff by the couch and Logan sits her on the couch with a blanket over her.

"You are a really nice friend Logan." I say and hug him.

He hugs back.

"No problem.  And wow friend zone much." He says and laughs.

I wink at him.

He always made me feel better.

I grab kong and lay next to Danielle.

Logan goes to get into his pajamas since it's literally 9:47 and he needs sleep.

He comes back in in only boxers.

I laugh at him and he comes over to me.

"Sexy maverick merch boxers." I say and laugh.

He laughs and he Neal's down to pet kong.

"He seems to really like you." He says and looked at kong.

"Not as much as I like you." I say.

I lean in and kiss his cheek.

--------------------
AWWWWWWEEEEEEWW I LOVE THEM ALREAADYYY also Danielle I'm so sorry honey

I LOVE YOU ALL!!  ❤❤❤❤❤❤