- chapter 19 -

Danielle's POV

Oh no.  I forgot about Daniel

Omfg.  I feel so bad for him.

"TELL ME WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO WITH MACY?!" Yelled Daniel.

He is holding his tears back by yelling.  Daniel when he is hurt can't hold back his emotions.

"SHE LEANED IN AND I DID TO BEFORE WE KNEW IT WE WERE KISSING!!  I CANT HELP IT!  I THOUGHT SHE WAS CHEATING ON ME WITH JONAH!" Zach yelled and backup into the corner.

"So you make out with my girlfriend? Wow thanks very much.  Now I know she doesn't like me that much anymore." Daniel storms into my bathroom locking it to hide his pain.

Zach is just frozen.

Macy walks in the doorway.

"I heard everything. . .  I'm sorry so much Zach.  I didn't know that she would see."  She just rubs her arm.  I am beyond pissed at her.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE YOU FUCKING HOE!" I yell at her.

"DONT SAY THAT TO HER!" Yelled Zach.

I just turn and death stare him.

"Fine you two can leave together." I say with tears in my eyes.

"Im going to stay with her to help her feel better." Said zach storming out and packing his bags.

Macy follows him.

I can't control my sobs.

I'm now lying on the floor crying.  There is a pool of my tears.

Jack runs over to me and sits me on my bed.

He just hugs me.

"I'm so sorry this happened." He says and hugs me tighter.

I push him off me.

Jonah.

He was sitting in the doorway to my room  tear rolling down his cheek.

I run to him and whip his tear out of his eyes.

"It's ok Jonah I'm sorry this isnt your fault." I say sobbing.

"I'm not crying because I think I did something wrong.  I'm pissed the fuck off right now.  He hurt my bestfriend and hurt my other bestfriend." He said and help my shoulders.

"I never thought you were flirting.  I knew you loved me in a brotherly way." He finished and walked out saying "I'm going to bed .  Good night Dani and Daniel." He shuts his door.

Jack is on my bed.  He is scared.

"What is going to happen to the band." He whispers and looks up at me crying.

Big sister time.

"No no jack the band will be ok,  it will all work out you know I can forgive easily." I say reassuring him.

"You promise?" he said looking at me and I wipe away his tears.

I promise.

So everyone in this house accept  Corbyn is single.  Nice.

Corbyn has slept through this.  Poor boy he is going to be so confused.

Jack gets up and goes to his room and closes the door.

All I hear is Daniel sobbing in the bathroom.  He didn't deserve this.

                              Daniels POV

I'm alone is this bathroom crying my eyes out.  My girlfriend cheated on me and we are no longer together.  I knew it was to good to be true.  I hate myself I'm never good enough.

I hear knocks on the door.

"Daniel *sniff* please open *sniff* up." She says.

God damnit.

I still love that girl.  This all happened to her and me.

I know how she feels.

I unlock the door and sit back on the toilet sobbing.

She comes in and hugs Me.

"I know how you *sniff* feel." She says and cries on my shirt.

I sit up.  I don't want her being sad.
I walk out and she sits in there for about another second and then gets out.

"I'm sorry I know I didn't make it better this is all my fault." She says and sits in her bed.

"No it isn't your fault.  I'm so bad at fucking love I can never find the right person." I say and sit next to her.

She looks at me.

I look at her.

She hugs me.

I hug her back.

She pulls me down to her bed in are hug and hen pulls away from are hug and stares into my eyes.

I stare into hers.  They are the prettiest green ever.

Me and her at the same time.

Kiss eachother and we don't pull apart till about a minute.

We pull apart and she looks at me.

"I'm sorry but I needed that." She says siting up and going in her bed under the covers.

"No I always wanted to do that.  I love you." I say and forget what I just said.

She pulls me into the most passionate kiss of my life.

-----------------

Spicy tuna rolls man.

SOME JUICY AND SPICY SHIT HERE!!  I love this book rn the drama is just Mmmmmmmm!!

Thank you for reading I love you all!! ❤❤ ❤