- chapter 8 -

HOLY SHIT I ALMOST HAVE 100 READS LIKE WTF? Omlllllllll I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUUUCCHH!  Sorry for not updating yesterday,  I was busy and just not feeling inspired to write!.

                       Danielle's POV

"Honey,  you have to take this medicine."  I opened my eyes and see my nurse holding out a spoon with my medicine in it.  It helped the pain. 

" you are going to have your surgery soon,  so we don't have to keep you here for to long,  and you little friend here will stay here."  She says and continues.

" I'm going to just stroll you up there so try and get on this roll bed."  She says and guides me to the bed.

I got on the bed and just thought how Zach would be if he woke up.  But he would know hopefully.

"We are here babe, take this so you fall asleep."  The doctor put the mask on me and I breathe in and out until I fell asleep.

                              Zach's POV

I woke up to see that Danielle was gone and a nurse was in the door way. 

"She is in surgery Zach she's ok."  Good Danielle's ok but how does she know my name.

"How do you know my name?"  I say confused.  "Ha I'm a fan of you guys,  nice to meet you I'm Stephanie!"  She said politely.

"This is a awkward way to meet a fan but thanks for supporting!  How old are you?"

"Oh I'm 19 I'm here as more of a nurse that helps around to get things, I'm doing online nursing classes and my mom is the doctor here so I decided to come and tell you."  She walked over to the bed and sat on the edge as I was on the couch chair.

"Well nice to meet you!  This is a great job to be doing!  I respect that. " I say and she walks out as she says "nice meeting you!"

Well atleast she told me where Danielle was.

                           Daniel's POV

I am so worried about her.  She didn't deserve this shit. 

"She's in surgery right now Zach just texted me."  Jack said.  We were both still wake. we couldn't sleep knowing she isn't home.

"So why are you still awake?  I'm her brother but the others are asleep.  Why do you care so much?" Jack asked he was concerned.

"I didn't want you to be alone.  I really like dani, she is sweet and supportive.  I feel bad like this was my fault." I say stuttering slightly.

All of that was true but there was one thing that I didn't say.  I love her.

---------------------------------------------
Sorry for this short chapter but my thumb is cramped 😂.  I love You All so much thank you for readin!  Have a good day loves! ❤❤❤