- chapter 42 -

Daniels POV

I see them carry her away into the ambulance and take off.

I bolt to logans car. Macy was with Danielle in the ambulance.

It was me Logan Jonah and mac and jack in the car.

I'm sitting next to Mac who is holding onto Jonah having a panic Attack. Me and Jonah support her and tell her everything is ok.

Jack is sobbing in the front and Logans main focus is following the ambulance.

Corbyn and Zach are in the bands car not far behind us.

Jonah holds mac so I move away from her and cry looking out the window.

The girl I loved most is dying. She might die. I won't be able to kiss her lips again. I can't see her smile again. She won't do the things she loves most.

I'm angry, sad, confused, shocked I'm everything.

I don't get it. How could someone do this. It doesn't make since.

We make it to the hospital and we get through everything and wait.

Corbyn and Zach come in the waiting room aswell.

Zach.

Zach.

Zach.

He did all of this.

Macy is sobbing everything and Logan is holding her close.

Logan is even crying lightly.

Jack is next to me and puts his hand on my hand.

I take it and hold it tight.

We are both scared and angry.

Mac and Jonah are sitting in the floor and mac is sobbing rivers.

Jonah is crying hard to but he is holding her so she is comforted.

A nurse comes out.

"She will be fine. She just needs to stay here for a couple more hours until further notice. You can go see her but only four people at once."

I can feel everyone's relief.

Macy stands up and rushes to the room no hesitation along with jack and me.

Logan follows us.

Macy is already sitting in the chair next to her holding her hand.

She is shaking really bad.

Logan goes to Macy and wraps his arm around her.

Me and jack go on the other side.

I look at her brown eyes.

She is crying.

"I'm so sorry. I just didn't want to hurt anymore people. I didn't want to feel bad. I didn't want to be alive." She chokes out.

"No no no no no no no no Danielle it's fine. Don't be sorry I should have stopped him. I should have never let him get to you." Macy says.

"Listen Dani I love you I always will you have never hurt me. You have never hurt any of us. We love you don't do that ever again please." I say and grab her other hand.

"I'm so sorry Daniel. I love you too Zach just got to me. I don't know how to love anymore." She says.

Jack hugs her the best he can.

"I love you Dani don't do that ever again. We will make him pay don't worry." Jack says.

"alright I'm sure Jonah and mac want to see you. Me and Logan are gonna leave." I say as me and Logan approach the door.

"No Dani please stay." She says.

I turn around.

"Jack and Macy are staying he is your brother and Macy is your bestfriend." I say.

"But you are my boyfriend."

--------------

Nasayyhsahhauahahajjdndjejdjff

Artichoke

I love you all!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤