Chapter 51

The doctor on call at Ballard Urgent Care glued and stitched Will's eyebrow shut and told us to keep a close watch on the wound. Apparently, eye injuries have a nasty habit of reopening and bleeding like crazy, so he was going to have to take it easy for the next couple of days.

In other words, no more fist fights.

Will was oddly quiet on our way back to Auburn. I was driving his Volvo (while still wearing my broken shoe) so he could relax after the night we'd had.

As soon as we stepped inside Will's townhouse, he swept me into a ferocious hug that lifted me clear off the ground.

"I'm so sorry, Moira," his deep voice is heavy with regret. "I didn't want you to see me like that. I'm sorry for the awful things that Rory said to you, and if you want to talk about any of it, I'm here."

When my toes touch his hardwood floor again, Will covers my mouth in a hungry kiss that obliterates every worry in the back of my mind.

A backdraft of heat envelopes me and I'm melting into his muscled frame with a shattered sigh. Will caresses my curves, pulling me against the hard lines of his impressive body until there's no space left between us.

When his hands come up to cup my cheeks, he ends our fervent kiss to look all the way into my soul.

"You don't need to apologize," I breathe as his thumbs gently stroke the hollows of my cheeks. "I just want to make sure you're alright, Will. That fight was really scary."

Will's hypnotic gaze is like staring into deep blue pools beckoning me to bathe in their quenching waters. His breath is ragged from the intensity of our passion. Every rise and fall of his chest teases my breasts, driving me mad with desire.

He covers my mouth with a reverential moan that hums on my lips and into my bloodstream. Our ravenous tongues tangle and tease, moving with an urgency that sends superheated tingles into my core.

I caught Will's bottom lip between my teeth for a playful nibble, which was the permission he was seeking, apparently.

With a feral growl, he walked me backward in the midst of another insatiable kiss, until I felt the cold press of the wall against my shoulder blades.

Will rocked his hips against mine as the pleasurable bulge of his erection slid from my thigh to my belly.

My hands were pinned at my ears with his strong fingers laced through mine, grounding me like a livewire. 

Will's mouth moved from my lips to feather kisses along my jaw, whispering down my neck, and tickling down into my collarbone. I arched into his heaving chest from the erotic sensations cascading over my body and tingling under my blazing skin.

"Will!" I gasped, eliciting another gravelly moan from deep within his muscled pecks.

His hands abandoned mine to run the length of my torso with one cupping my breast and the other hooked under my knee. 

He tugged my leg to wrap it around his thigh for me to really feel his hardness against my throbbing entrance.

"I want to make love to you," Will's pleading is music to my ears.

"Yes," I pant before he seals my answer with an ardent kiss that I can feel in my knees.

My insides are a jumble of excitement and fear as his hand kneads the heft of my tender breast.

Will breaks our kiss to lift me up and carries me into his living room. With my arms anchored around his neck, he lowers his head to reignite our passion.

"I'm going to light a fire," he says as Will sets me down on his modern leather couch.

I've barely noticed the temperature of the room because of our steamy make-out session, but in the absence of his body, I can feel a chill.

Anticipating my needs, Will fetched a blanket from an arm of the couch to drape over my midsection.

Will then knelt at his stone hearth and turned the ignition for a series of low cobalt flames to illuminate the inside of his fireplace. He adjusted the blaze until the vents in the wall and ceiling started to circulate the warm air.

When he turns around, Will is already shrugging out of his sleek tuxedo jacket to reveal the steel cut of his chest under his thin white shirt.

He's covered in his own blood and his clothes are rumpled from his rumble with Rory, but somehow, that's kind of hot as hell. I mean, now he really looks like James Bond.

I rise off the couch to join him in front of the fireplace, placing a hand squarely on the tempting planes of Will's toned chest.

A breath hitches in his throat as my fingers travel toward the pearlescent buttons on the front of his shirt. He doesn't protest when I undo the first or the second, and Will tosses his head back to groan when I slip my hand inside his shirt to explore. 

I lightly trace my nails over the smoothness of his skin to appreciate the ridges of his mouthwatering muscles and to enjoy the way Will shivered under my touch.

Will's hands come up to undo his bowtie while I keep attacking the buttons of his wretched shirt. 

He eventually tore the rest of it off (with my help) for me to witness the shredded glory of his abs in the firelight.

He looked like a model in a menswear catalog, the kind that gets paid to be shirtless all the time. Every one of his abdominals was clearly defined in a mind-boggling eight-pack that ran from his swollen pecs into the valley of his Adonis Belt.

"Wait here," Will pants and took a step back. "I have to get condoms."

A flutter of nerves attacks my belly as I nod my agreement.

He jogged out of the room, and I took the opportunity to unzip my dress.

Slipping the peachy material off my shoulders, I let the whole thing float to the floor, revealing the complicated lingerie I had on underneath.

Will's hoarse gasp pinches my nipples and sends a shiver of excitement through me as I turn around to see him step back into the room.

His hungry eyes ravage my body, enjoying every inch of the intricate corset that held my boobs up like a set of fleshy pillows.

"Moira!" Will husked as his gaze darkened with unrestrained lust. "You look incredible!"

Within three strides he closed the distance, pulling me into his chiseled body and kissing me like it was his last day on Earth. 

Melding my form to his, I wound my hands into Will's hair and massaged his scalp. I nibbled on the flesh of his ear to savor his natural musk mingling with our sweat while he shuddered.

Will grabbed my tush and hoisted me up to his waist so he could deepen our kiss and walked me back to his couch.

Ever so gently, he lay me down on the cushions to gaze at my body sprawled out before him.

"I am falling for you, Moira," his usually confident voice is shaky as my heart hammers in my chest. "So fast and so hard."

"I'm falling for you, too, Will," I reply, lifting my hand to brush the impressive bulge in his trousers. "So hard."

His wicked grin sends a naughty zing down my spine and into my panties as he covers me with his hulking body.