Chapter 52

When I finally stir awake, I'm nestled safely in the crook of Will's arm, where I fit just right. He's still snoozing, so I steal a glance at his God-like body in its naked form under the blanket.

The sight of my curves flush against Will's virile muscles on his couch makes my skin tingle with erotic energy.

A fleeting memory of his head moving between my legs and pleasuring me in ways I'd never experienced before bends my sleepy lips into a mischievous smile.

"Good morning, beautiful," Will rasps before kissing under my jaw to send a shiver of happiness down my spine. "How are you feeling?"

I'm sure he's wondering if I'm experiencing any pain after losing my virginity the night before, but thankfully, I feel nothing but great.

"Hungry," I confess. "How's your eye feeling?"

"It hurts," Will scowls briefly before breaking into a sweet smile. "But it's not too bad when I'm looking at you."

We're partially covered in a furry blanket and his house is delightfully warm, yet all I want for Christmas is to snuggle into my super-duper hot boyfriend's side.

"Oh, my goodness!" I exclaim and smack my forehead. "Merry Christmas!"

"Ha! I almost forgot," Will's resonant chuckle shakes my body against his. "Merry Christmas, Moira!"

We dissolve into laughter before Will sits up cradling me against his rock-hard chest.

"Can I make you some coffee and breakfast?" He kisses the tip of my nose.

"Mmm," I hum my approval. "Yes, please. How do you feel about waffles?"

"Who doesn't love waffles?" Will's lips spread into a grin. "And I'm pretty sure I've got all the ingredients for Belgian Waffles."

"That sounds amazing," I reply. "Can I help?"

"Sure," he slides out from under me to display his gorgeous naked body in the morning light pouring through his windows.

Memories of our sensual marathon flood my veins with endorphins as a warm blush spreads up my chest and into my cheeks.

"Um, can I borrow a shirt of yours?" I can't help but stare at his erection bobbing in midair like a flagpole.

His complete self-confidence is sort of spellbinding because I'm trying to arrange the blanket to cover my areolas. And come to think of it, I am a little bit sore in my swimsuit area (of course, that could've been from the four times that we had sex in the past few hours). 

"Are you sure you don't want to cook in the nude?" Will throws me a wink when he catches me ogling his remarkable phallus.

"Tempting," I giggled. "But no. You know, waffle batter spatter."

Will's enticing muscles bounce along with his booming laughter at my joke.

I followed him upstairs to his bedroom (wrapped in the fuzzy blanket) where he found something for me to wear. Then, Will got so turned on by the outline of my nipples in his shirt that we ended up making love in his bed.

Though we were running an hour late, we still cooked breakfast and ate together before getting ready for the day.

On our way out the door, I pulled a couple of presents out of my bag and tucked them under my arm for the car ride. He eyes the gifts with curiosity, but he doesn't pry.

At Serenity Rose, we gathered around their enormous tree in the front room to celebrate with our loved ones. I'm so grateful that they're open and allow visitors on Christmas Day because I didn't want to miss this time with my mom.