Chapter 1: The New Kid

Perrie’s POV

I stand at my locker watching a really hot guy walk past. Black quiff, ripped jeans and a few tattoos on his wrists. I haven’t seen him before so he is obviously new. You could say I’m kind of popular. I’ve dated most of the football jocks. Some of them just wanted to get in my pants. After my last boyfriend I basically just gave up, ever since then I’ve been hooking up with guys at parties that the  other seniors throw. A few people call me a slut for sleeping around but I don’t care.

“Who’s the new kid?” I ask Jade, my best friend. It is the start of the school year and there is only three new students. We don’t usually get new kids, but today I defiantly have eyes for one of them. 

“I think his name is Zayn. He was in my history class” She responds. Zayn. Suits his look, he looks like a bad boy. I wouldn’t mind hooking up with him.

“He isn’t bad looking.” I make a side comment to Jade. He glances my way, whilst walking past. I could stare into his eyes forever. A dark chocolate brown, very mesmerising. He gives a small smile before continuing down the hall. 

“Looks like he finds you good looking too.” She smirks. That would be nice. I’m not looking for a boyfriend but if I happen to pick one up on the way, that’s a bonus for me. I think I look nice enough, I’m wearing floral print leg gins with my black lace up boots that go to my mid shin. A black and white shirt that doesn’t have sleeves anymore because I ripped them off and a black leather jacket over the top.

“I doubt it. Come on.” I close my locker. Jade and I walk to the cafeteria, looking for Leigh and Jesy, two of our friends. We have already hd our first class now it is time for lunch. I’m actually not that hungry.

“Pezz! Jadey!” They yell running to us. Throwing their arms around us in a big hug.

“Hey.” Jade and I both say, pulling out of the hug.

“Did you see the new kid?” Jesy asks as if he was the hottest guy ever, although in my opinion that is kind of true

“Are you kidding who didn’t.” Leigh laughs. 

“Well, he certainly spotted Pezz.” Jade smirks again. So what? We both kind of stared at each other for a bit. No big deal.

“Oh, what happened?” Jesy asks with a grin.

“He was staring at her.”Jade nudges my side. I feel my cheeks go bright red. 

“He wasn’t staring he was just looking around and I happened to be where he was looking.” I defend. 

“Sure, any excuse.” Leigh laughs. I turn to see a group of boys walking our way. Harry, Liam and Louis. Harry is Jade’s boyfriend and the rest of the boys are just friends that we sit with at lunch. I have dated Niall for like 2 months, then I got tired of it. There was no excitement in that relationship.  

“Hey girls.” The boys say as Harry snakes his arm around Jade’s waist.

I notice that Niall isn’t with them when I see him making his way over with the hot new kid. Oh shit! Keep calm Perrie. I think to myself. 

 “Hey guys.” He greets.

“This is Zayn, he is from Bradford.” Niall Introduces him.

“Hi. I’m Jesy, That’s Liam, Louis, Harry, Jade, Leigh and Um, you’ve already seen Perrie.” Jesy introduces us all and at the end laughs. I nudge her in the side an giver her a scowl.

“Oh yeah, you were standing with Jade.” He says. So he did notice me.

“So what class do you have next?” I try to change the subject, to get the girls off the fact that we were staring at each other in the hall.