Chapter 4: Hook ups

Perrie’s POV

I arrived at Jade’s house so we could go to the party to see Leigh and Jesy already here. 

“So where were you missy?” Jade asks.

“Zayn and I ditched.” I say like it is no big deal, really it isn’t anyway.

“What did you do?” Leigh raises her eyebrows. 

“Oh well he pretended to have a girlfriend then we fought and then…” I drift off remembering the kiss. I don’t know if he felt sparks or a great feeling in his stomach, but certainly did.

“You what?” Jade asks.

“OMG, You kissed didn’t you?” Jesy basically yells.

“Shh.” I place my pointer finger over my mouth.

“Some one's gonna get laid tonight.” Jade says in a sing song voice.

 “Yeah cause you know you won’t.” Her and Harry can literally never stop doing I’m surprised Jade hasn’t got pregnant from it yet. They must spend a lot of money on condoms and stuff.

“Shut up. Come on let’s go. Don’t want to hold Perrie back from seeing her precious Zayn.” Leigh mocks. 

“It has been one day. He isn’t my anything.” I defend. I’m kind of annoyed, I mean I like I just don’t feel like I need a relationship yet but who knows I could get one out of it.

We arrive to the party smelling nothing but sweat, alcohol and smokes. The girls and I search the crowd for the boys. I spot Harry, Niall and Liam, but no Liam and Zayn yet.We walk over to them and Harry and Jade go straight at it.

“Get a room.” Niall groans.

“Yeah there’s a few upstairs.” Leigh adds.

“Ok see you.” Harry drags Jade to the stairs. And she thought I was the one getting laid. Zayn isn’t even here yet, well what I know of.

“Oh, Zayn was asking for you Perrie.” Liam says. Oh so he is here.

“So where is he then?” I ask. 

“He went to gets drinks he should be back soon.” Niall says. I see Zayn coming over with four cups. He obviously meant to give one to Harry but because he isn’t here, I end up with it.

“I’ll be back.” I run off the kitchen and grab and a bottle of pills. These will do. I walk back to the group winking at a few guys on the way.

“Here take these.” I put my cup on the table and open the bottle. I give every one a pill. By taking these it will make you drunk quicker. Just what I’m hoping for. I want to hook up with at least one guy tonight. I walk back to the kitchen and when I turn around I see Zayn standing right behind me. 

“You want to dance?” He asks me stepping closer so we are almost touching.

“Sure.” I place my hand in his extended one and we walk to the lounge room part of the house. That is where the music is being blasted through the speakers and the lights are off.

After about 2 hours, I start to feel light headed, so I walk outside followed closely by Zayn. I need to get some air. The pills are finally kicking in. 

“I need to talk.” He says. We stand on the grass in the back yard, a few other people are out here but they are making out and smoking.

“Ok, what about?” I ask. Standing here a little uncomfortable.

“Well about the kiss earlier today. I want to know what that meant. What is our status?” He asks. To be honest I haven’t thought about it.

“I don’t know, What do you want it to mean?” I ask lifting one eyebrow.

“Well, I’ll show you what I want it to mean.” He grabs my hand and drags me back into the house. He pulls me upstairs then into one of the spare rooms. 

“I think I like this idea.” I say as he closes then locks the door. 

“I thought you would.” He winks.

He gets closer and closer then smashes his lips into mine. He move in sync for a while. I let his tongue wonder through my mouth. We both kick off our shoes then he lays me down on the bed not breaking the kiss.

Zayn creeps his hand up my thigh and under my Little Black Dress. I run my hands along his jeans buckle tugging on them slightly. That’s when his other hand slips behind my back and un zips my dress.

I lay on the bed under Zayn, in only my underwear. I lift his shirt over his head, having to break then rejoin the kiss in the meantime. He takes his jeans off so he is hovering over me in nothing but his boxers.

“You sure?” Zayn asks me, his fingers moving around the clip on my bra.

“Yes.” I breath and then I find that my bra was thrown across the room.

I wake up in nothing but a sheet. I feel movement on the other side of the bed, I look to see Zayn’s eyes fluttering open. 

“Morning.” He smiles. 

“Morning.” I shift my weight a bit to face him, still covering myself in the sheet.

“What’s the time?” He asks. I point to the clock on the dresser and it says 10am.

“I’m surprised no one has kicked us out yet.” I laugh. I no the door is locked but people are probably too hungover. We have school today but a lot of people won’t go or they will show up late. 

“We should probably go now.” He says.

“We don’t have to go to school. My house should be empty.” I suggest. 

“We still have to put clothes on first.” He smirks. 

“Well close your eyes for a second.” I say, sitting up still with a sheet around me.

“I’ve seen it all.” He laughs, picking up his boxers from the side of the bed and slipping them on. His short was luckily on my side, so I slip it on then pick up the rest of my clothes. 

“You look good in my shirt.” He says as I hobble over to the little ensuite. My legs are killing me, god sex hurts. 

“Stop perving Malik.” I playfully yell back.

After we are both changed we go down stairs to see people still asleep on the floor and the couches. Zayn and I run out to his car hand in hand.

I tell him how to get to my house and when we do, I see that I was right. My mum and brother aren’t home. My dad left us, but we got remarried and now I have a half sister Caitlin. 

“So what do you want to do for the day?” He asks. 

“Nothing physical because my legs kill.” I plop down on the couch.

 “I do have that effect a lot.” He smirks.

--------------------------------- 

A/N 

So they did it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now they are ditching school!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways I have no Idea what I will write in the next chapter so please comment :)

Vote :)

Comment <3

Erin xx