Chapter 22: The Unknown

Perrie's POV

*2 weeks later*

 We showed up to school as usual. Zayn’s cuts had finally faded, so he look like his gorgeous self again. With my hand in his we walk in the front doors of the corridor to have everyone staring at us.

“So you survived, great to see you back.” Adam grinned. Today was Zayn first day back to school after the incident.

“Yeah, goodbye.” I pull Zayn with me past Adam to the cafeteria.

“Hey Zayn’s back.” Niall and the other boys greeted him with hugs. I let his hand go to talk to Jade, she seemed to be very happy, unusually happy though.

“Hey, what’s up?” I asked her.

“Not much. How’s Marley?” She asks. Her smile fading to a smirk.

“She’s fine. She didn’t really understand why Zayn was in hospital but it’s all good.” I shrug.

“Do you have another baby appointment coming up?” She asks me.

“Yeah it’s on friday.” I tell her. 

By the time we got to last class, I was so tired. I get tired quicker lately. Mum says it is because I’m pregnant but no one knows though.

“Perrie, would you care to answer this?” The teacher asks. We are in math and they asked me to solve some pi problem. But I honestly wasn’t paying attention. I just sat there in silence hoping that he would move the next person. A girl in the front shot her hand up and he gave the marker. Thank god. Wait is that? Oh, my that’s Belle.

————————

As soon as the bell rang, i quickly packed my stuff and followed her down the hall when she stopped at a locker, which was probably hers.

“Belle?” I asked. She turned slowly and then her face lit up.

“Perrie! Hey.” She hugged me. “Is Zayn here too?” She asked.

“Yeah he is hear somewhere.” I shrugged. “So, I didn’t know you went here.” I thought she went to the other state high on the other side of town. Wait if she is here then where is James?

“It’s my first day. I was originally at the private school, just outside of London. But when I got far enough into the pregnancy that I pulled and was home schooled. When Bailey came along, mum decided that in two weeks I could start school again.” She explained.

“Wow, so is James he-” I get interrupted when both Zayn and James walk up to us. “Look who i fou- Your here too.” They both said synchronised. 

“How is Bailey?” I asked her, continuing the convocation that was interrupted. The boys just shrugged and then walked off together.

“Yeah, he going good. Mum stays home to look after him.” She replies.

“That’s nice of her.” She responded, I turned to see the halls had cleared for then end of the day. It was only monday so we had 4 more days till the baby appointment.

“I have to go pick up Marley but I’ll see you tomorrow?” I said hoping she would confirm. 

“Yeah sure bye.” We both walked different ways down the hall. I had to get to my locker and she was already at hers. Once I opened my locker and shoved my books back i closed my locker to get a big fright. Zayn just appeared there.

“Hi.” He grinned.

“You scared me.” I held my chest, because my heart was racing.

“That’s nice.” He said sarcastically. “Now let’s go get Marley.” He grinned again.

*1 weeks later*

I feel an uneasy feeling in my stomach, like I needed to throw up. So i got out of bed to see that I was bleeding. I had a big patch of blood on my pants and on the sheets.

“Zayn!” I shook him awake in a panicked state. I worried myself into a state where I was about to cry.

“Mmm. Perrie what is it?” He shot up rubbing his eyes.

“I’m bleeding.” I sobbed.

“I’ll call my mum to look after Marley. Get changed I’ll take you to the hospital.” He got up and ripped the sheets off the bed and carried them out the door. I kept my tank top and changed my pants and underwear. Since it is the middle of winter I was in track pants, so i just grab another pair of track pants and slip them on as Zayn walks back in.

“Mum will be over in second.” He told me. It is 4 am on a sunday, she has always been there when either of us needs her. Now I guess that it might have something to do with the baby she is completely understanding.

“Alright.” I grab my hoodie and stuff my phone in my pocket. I’m in a pretty down mood right now because i’m worrying.

“Hey, babe. It’s going to ok.” I feel his arms wrap around my waist. “No one said it had anything to do with the baby.” He comforted.

“Why else would I be bleeding?” I turned in his embrace so I was facing him.

“That’s not something I can explain. I’m not a doctor.” He laughed.

“This isn’t the time for joking. We could have lost our daughter. Do you not understand this?” I was getting angry now.

“I’m trying to lighten the mood. Just calm down it will be fine.” He smiled. Rubbing his hands up and down my arms. I reached my arms around his waist and hugged him tight. These stupid hormones. I’m supposed to be irritated and angry but I cuddle further into his chest instead. We are interrupted when there is a knock on the door.

“That’ll be my mum.” He pulls away but takes my hand in his and we walk down stairs. Zayn in his trackies and a black shirt. He opens the door with me next to him.

“Perrie I hope everything is ok.” She embraces me.

“Yeah me too.” I place a light hand on my stomach.

“Is Marley still sleeping?” She asks. Both Zayn and I nod our heads. Trisha comes inside and sits on the couch. Both Zayn and I put on shoes and we leave for the hospital.

Once at the hospital we head straight to the emergency room. It was packed with people, so if i said that i was in pain i would get in quicker, but i guess i’ll get in anyway cause it might be a miscarriage, which i hope didn’t happen. 

------------------------------

A/N

Well then... This book is finishing at 25 chapters so 3 to go. The last ones will be packed because I need to end the story especially since i left ya hanging :)

Vote :)

Comment <3

Erin xx