Chapter 6: Birthday!

Zayn’s POV

“Slut!” Adam passed us. I immediately let go of Perrie but standing in front of her. 

“What did you say?” I demanded. I was furious. I knew what he said I just couldn’t believe he was saying it to Perrie. I know she did a lot of one night stands after she dumped Adam. But know he is only calling her a slut because she is taken.

“You heard me. I called her a slut!” He spat back to me. I was so furious, my hands went to fists and my jaw clenched. 

“Zayn, it’s fine.” Perrie said softly. 

“No it’s not.” I whispered back.

“Defending your little lady. I’m pretty sure she has more balls then you.” Adam cocked his head and smirked. Before I knew it my fist came into contact with his jaw and his lip and nose where bleeding from the impact. He was knocked to the floor holding his face.

“Zayn, please. It’s not worth it.” Perrie held both of my arms. “He isn’t worth it.” She added. She is right. He isn’t worth it, but he can’t just get away for treating Perrie like that.

“Come on let’s get to class.” I pulled Perrie along with me down the deserted hall, leaving Adam on the floor.

Once we arrived at class we were late. “Care to explain where you two were?” Our teacher asks. 

“We got harassed.” I stick my head int he air. 

 “Whatever. Get to your seats. Next time it’s detention.” He shoos us off.

————————————

Perrie’s POV

*Next morning*

I woke to the urge of throwing up, I sprint down the hall to the bathroom. I lean over the toliet and blow chunks. I’m surprised a through up at all, I haven’t eaten much lately, soon it will just be stomach juice. It tastes ferrel. I really have to wash my mouth out now. I still want to go to school though. Not for the whole work thing I just want to see the girls, and Zayn I kind of want to see him too.

I get up and walk back to my room, stopped by my mum on the way. She seems worried. She probably heard me throw up and came to see if I was ok.

“Perrie? Did you just throw up?” She asks, shock washed across her face.

“Yeah. I’m still going to school though. I need Jade right now.” I said. She gave a quick nod. 

“Do you need me to drive you then?” She asks, biting her lip. I love who my mum is caring but not to protective. Manly the fact that she isn’t parent that just doesn’t care. She does. A lot.

 “If you don’t mind.” I answer. I feel a little better now that that I got whatever it was out of my stomach.

“Well go get ready for school and I’ll drive you.” She smiles. I smile back and head to my room. I change into white jeans and a blue stripped mullet shirt with a pocket. I put on blue vans, the same colour as the stripes on my shirt. I let my hair out and give it a little brush, adding a small braid to hold back my side fringe.

I grab my small bag and put my earphones, purse and phone into it. I’m thinking of asking Jade to come shopping with me after school. Otherwise I’ll just drag Zayn along. I need to do something, I have no idea why but i feel that i have been stuck inside and haven’t done anything but I have.

 “Perrie! Are you ready?” I here my mum call up the stairs. 

“Yeah. I’ll be there in a sec.” I call back to her.