Chapter 17: Back to School or Not

Perrie’s POV

Today was our first day back to school after the holidays. The day after easter which was two days ago, Zayn bought an apartment for Marley, him and I to live in. We finish moving last night, so this is my first morning in the new apartment. It has three bedrooms, the third one will be a nursery for the baby that is still on the way. I sit up and look to my left to see Zayn laying there looking at me with a smile on his face. 

“Morning. School today?” He asks.

“It’s first day back why would you want to miss it?” I ask him back. I don’t really want to miss it. I don’t like the whole education part but I want to see my friends.

“We can have today off to spend in the apartment with Marley. She doesn’t have to go to school today.” He says.

“We can spend a day in the apartment of the weekend. The first day back can be important.” I tell him.

“We can catch up tomorrow. But for now come here.” He puts and arm across my waist and pulls me toward him. At the same time forcing me to lay back down. I rest my head on his chest. He is so warm, and he smells nice. 

“I guess one day wouldn’t hurt.” I smirk into his shirt.

“That’s the spirit. By the way, the main reason I don’t want to go is because it is Marley’s birthday. Just in case you forgot.” I did forget. It’s Marley’s 5th birthday today and I forgot. I would be a terrible mum. What am i saying? I already am a mum. Even to an unborn child that is inside my bump.

“When she wakes up she will run into here won’t she?” I ask him.

“Usually why?” He asks.

“No reason.” I reply. We both wait for about 10 minutes then in comes running the 5 year old.

“Happy Birthday Marley.” Both Zayn and I say at the same time.

“So how old are you now?” Zayn asks as Marley gets on our bed and club up to us and lies in between us, cause us to pull apart.

“5.” She smiles.

“That is half of 10, you are so old.” Zayn acts.

“It not that old.” She laughs.

“Well today we are spending the day with you. It will just be us today.” I tell her.

“What about school?” She asks.

“Would you prefer to go to school our spend the day with mum and dad eating ice cream and playing games?” Zayn asks her.

“Ice Cream?” Her eyes widen.

“With Oreos.” I add.

“I think I will stay here.” She grins from ear to ear.

“Just for Ice Cream and not us?” I ask her.

“And cookies.” She smiles innocently.

“That’s it.” Zayn starts to tickle her and she thrashes around un controllably. I get out of bed and stand by the door watching Zayn tickler Marley.

“Mummy, save me.” She yells through her burst of laughter. I grab Marley from Zayn and run down stairs holding her. She is really light so it doesn't bother me. 

“I’m coming for you.” I hear Zayn yell evilly.

“Marley and I hide in the tiny cupboard under the stairs. I sit cross egged and she sits in my lap. Her faint breathing gets louder when we hear Zayn’s footsteps above us on the stairs. All of a sudden I can’t hear his foot steps anymore which means he isn’t on the stairs anymore. I can see him walk past in the light under the door to this little cupboard. He feet stop in front of the door then the door flies open and Marley screams. She jumps up and runs off going between Zayn’s legs on the way.

“I found you.” He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. He carries me around the house over his shoulder while I bash his back and kick my legs.

“Put me down!” I demand. He just laughs, he takes me back upstairs and throws me on the bed.

“Thank god.” I sigh about to get off of the bed then Zayn pushes me back down by getting on top of me.

“Your not getting away that easy.” He smirks. He places a passionate kiss on my lips then trails them down my neck.

“We don’t want to scar Marley for life Zayn.” I say. He stops kissing my neck by still hovering over me.

“She will be fine.” He kisses my lips again. I kiss back and then push him to the side, quickly getting up and running off. I find Marley hiding in one of the empty kitchen cupboards, so I hide in the long cupboard in the laundry. It is meant for brooms but there isn’t any in there so stand in the skinny wardrobe trying to calm my breathing. I hear Marley cream again so Zayn must have found her.

“Quick, help me find mummy.” He says to her.

“She went outside.” Marley covers for me. That’s my girl. She is good at this game.

 “Are you sure? I didn’t hear the door.” Zayn says suspiciously.

“She went through the window.” Marly then covers up.

“What window? Are you sure thats where mummy is?” He asks her again. I feel a sneeze coming. Shit, this is terrible timing. I can hold it in, so I sneeze loudly and then the cupboard door opens.

“Found you.” Zayn says with a wicked grin on his face. This time he doesn’t try to pick me up, he just grabs my waist in one hand my my left hand in the other. Please tell me he isn’t going to make up dance. I can’t dance like that at all.

“Hit it Marley.” He calls out then classical music starts to play and he try to get me to dance. We move slightly eventually making our way out of the laundry and into the lounge room past the kitchen. Zayn teaches me to waltz whilst Marley watches on with laughter. She must love matching two teenager salts around the lounge room in there pyjamas, which means Zayn isn’t wearing a shirt still, if I didn’t mention that earlier.

---------------------------------

A/N

Naww cuties!!! Waltzing aroung the lounge room, playing hide n seek. I'm going to die :)

I posted a Payzer book, please read :)

Vote :)

Comment <3

Erin xx