Chapter 5: Ups and Downs

Perrie’s POV

So Zayn and I decided to watch movie all day. Half way through our 4th movie and 3rd bowl of popcorn, I got a call from Jade. I left the room so I didn't interrupt, even though Zayn paused it. 

“Hey Jadey.”

“Hey Pezz. Why aren’t you at school?”

“Because I slept in till 10.”

“Why didn’t you come to school after that? Where are you?”

“I didn’t come because my legs are killing me and I’m at home with Zayn.”

“Oh, did you to hook up?”

“Maybe.”

“You guys are so cute together.”

“Shut up. You and Harry went straight at it.”

“But we went home at 1”

“What and continued at soon as you got home.”

“Maybe. I got to go. The bell just rang.”

“Bye love you.”

“Love you too Pezz. Stay protected.” Oh shit. Speaking of protected we weren’t last night. The pills got both of us so worked up that we forgot about it. I just hope I’m not going to be pregnant. I’ll wait a week but if I start throwing up, I’m taking a test.

“Hey sorry Jade want to know where I am. Then was asking if we hooked.” I sit back down with Zayn.

“What did you tell her? You hooked up with your amazing or should I say amaZAYN boyfriend.” He winks.

“Jumping the ranks are we? We haven’t officially talked about it.” I tease. 

“Come on, I know you want this.” He smirks.

“Maybe I do and maybe I don’t.” I tease. It’s only been a day but I really enjoy his company.

“I’ll take that as a you do.” He smiles to himself. I look at the clock on the wall and it says 4pm.

“My mum will be home soon.” I tell him. I don’t really want my mum or even my brother walking in while Zayn is here. I will introduce him in my own time. 

“You kicking me out already?” He fake pouts.

“We spent the whole day together.” I try to reason with him. 

“Don’t forget last night either.” He smirks. 

“I don’t think I could.” I stand up pulling him with me. 

“See you tomorrow?” He asks. 

“Of course. Bye.” I wave. 

“I’m not leaving with out a kiss.” He holds his ground like a little kid. I huff and go to kiss his cheek, then he turns his head and I end up kissing him on the lips. From there is ends up in a heat make out session. I have that tingly feeling again in my stomach.

That’s when I hear the door open. I immediately pull away from Zayn pretending nothing happened. 

“Perrie? Who is this?” My mum asks.

“Um, this is Zayn from school.” I say.

“Hi Zayn, I’m Debby.” He shakes hands with Zayn. This is kind of a very awkward moment.

“Are you two dating? Cause I saw your kiss before you pulled away.” My mum smirks.

“Um, yes.” I say awkwardly, then Zayn expression changes to a smile, he basically just won the war of me playing hard to get.