Chapter 9: I Need To Tell You Something

Perrie's POV

RECAP:

Oh Shit. I’m not clear on the throwing up thing. I feel it coming up my throat, I don’t have time to ask the teacher I just sprint out of the classroom.

Everyones eyes on my, especially the teacher. I run into the disabled toilets because it is the closest. I don’t even have time to close the door behind me before it all comes up.

I feel one of Zayn’s hands on my back, rubbing circles and the other holding my hair. 

“You ok Pezz?” He asks as I put the lid down, flush the toilet and then lean my back on the wall.

-------------------------------

Perrie's POV

"I need to tell you something." I weakly say to him. He closes the door then slides down the wall to sit next to me.

"What is it?" He asks, holding my hand in his.

"You need to promise to not get angry because I don't know for sure." I look him in the eyes. I would hate if he left me after telling him this.

"Anything. I promise." He pecks my lips. How I crave his kiss. But at the same time why is we going near my mouth if I through up? Anyway...

"I'm possibly, um, pregnant, but I haven't taken a test so I don't know." Tears start to form in my eyes. I try to blink them away but they spill over.

“Oh my god.” He gets up and starts to pace the small room. This doesn’t seem like the kind of response I was hoping for. “How long have you known this could have been possible?” He stops in front of me.

“Yesterday morning when I through up.” More tears come rushing down my face and I can’t control them.

“And you didn’t think to tell me then?” He asks trying to keep his cool, so he doesn’t explode.

“I had a lot going on. I’m still not sure if I am or not.” I try wiping the tears away myself but more keep coming from my eyes.

"Hey, hey. I’m sorry. I just have one question that is eating away at my brain." He wipes my tears away with his thumb then pulls me into a hug. I need his warmth at the moment.

“What is it?” I look up at him.

“If you are pregnant, is it mine?” He asks.

“Well who else’s would it be?” I ask him, a little offended that he though I slept with someone else in the last two weeks. Or even 8 weeks for that matter. Christmas break is 7 weeks long. (Well it is in Australia, I'm not sure about england)

“I was just wondering.” He laughs.

“Do you want to go back to class?” He asks.

“Can you go talk to the teacher first?” I ask him.

“Yeah. I’ll be back.” He smiles

 -----------------------------------------

Zayn’s POV

“Can you go talk to the teacher first?” Perrie asks me.

“Yeah. I’ll be back.” I smile. I understand that she is upset and I’m not going to make it worse. If she is pregnant I can’t leave her because I’m the one that put it there.

I walk into the classroom to have everyones eyes trained on me. I walk up to the teachers desk and he looks up at me.

“How is she?” He asks.