Epilogue

*2 Years Later*

 Perrie's POV

"Miss. I need you to push on 3. 1...2...3." A midwife instructs me. I push and there is more terrible pain. 

"Come on babe." Zayn says, holding my hand. I look down the see the wedding band wrapped around him ring finger. We got married about 9 months ago, and now I am suffering the consequence. India and Marley are currently waiting in the hall with our parents. India is almost 2 and Marley has recently turned 7.

"Again on 3. I see the head. 1...2...3." I push again, squeezing the life from Zayn's hand. Soon the room is filled with a cry of a baby, we decided to not be told the gender of this baby, we wanted to be surprised.

"It's a boy." A nurse informs us as our baby gets taken off to be cleaned. I relaxed again and Zayn hugs me. 

"You did great Perrie." He kisses my lips and I kiss back.

"Shut up! That hurt." I laugh pushing him back onto the chair.

"Oh, young love." He laughs to himself. A nurse comes back with our baby boy in a blue blanket. I stretch my hand out to hold him. He is so small and frail. The name that comes to my head is.

"Oliver Noel Malik." I say.

"I love it." Zayn pecks my lips whilst slightly craddling me.

"Do you want me to call in your families?" The nurse asks after everything is cleaned up.

"Yes, please." Zayn smiles at her. The nurse leaves out the door and then everyone comes in. Everyone starts to aww over Oliver. 

"He is so adorable."

"What's his name?"

"So cute."

"That's my brother." Marley says proudly holding India's hand. India can walk and talk but only as much as a normal 1 and a half year old.

"What's his name?" My mother asks.

"Oliver Noel Malik." Zayn says. As I continue to look down at our little bundle of joy.

---------------------------

A/N

It's over!!!!!!!! With their last adition to the family. 

Sequel: Little White Lies (Zerrie Fanfiction)

Vote :)

Comment <3

Erin xx