// Flirtatious

◇♡◇♡◇♡◇
You're one flirtatious bitch.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Word Count: 436

"Eh," I mumbled to my friend of three years. "I don't know if I should get that type of ice cream."

Dick Is Big.

"Why?" He asked, putting his arm over my shoulder. "Is just a simple bar named Ice Cream."

"You took me to a strip club basically, Tyler," I looked him dead in the eyes. "Why can't we just go to a normal ice cream shop tomorrow? Plus, I don't think everyone needs to know I ate 'Dick is Big' ice cream at a fucking strip club."

"It's not a strip club if you aren't looking at the women," he said, trying to shove cash into my pants.

"You're weird," I laughed.

He chuckles and put his head on my shoulder. "You've got pretty eyes that look like pools that I can just jump into."

"Quit."

His hand felt on my lap and his fingers wrapped around my knee as he pushed causing me to giggle and yell at him. "Ooooo, that means you're crazy for guys," he wiggled his eyebrows.

"You're one flirtatious bitch," my lips curved up into a smile.

"Two martinis," he smiled, giving the bartender money.

"I thought you were driving home?" I asked, patting the counter.

"Honey, I've got a couple of hours left," he said.

"Excuse me? It's like, 11:00pm (23:00)," I said. "I guess I'll be driving, you can have my drink."

"Well, I'll call Josh up," he said, grabbing his phone.

"It's too late, no."

He put his phone down and stuck his tongue out at me. "You're crazy."

"Thank you, I love you too."

He smiled. "What if I do?"

"Bitch."

"Thanks!"

Tyler drank the last drinks and we headed out to the car where he got into the passenger, and I in the driver's side. I started to drive. "Do you want me to drop you off at home?"

"Can't I just stay at your place?"

"Quit flirting with me," I said.

"I'm not joking this time? Let me sleep over."

I shook my head and decided it was okay, it was Tyler, the only guy I trusted as a person. "Fine." We got to my house and both Tyler and I got into pajamas, more so, Tyler just stripped into his boxers. "The couch is free." Instead, he just got into bed with me and pressed his tattooed chest and arms around me. "Could you quit?"

"No, I can't."

"Why, because you want to stay and flirt?"

"Maybe, but mostly because I didn't lie about loving you," he kissed my shoulder lightly. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Ty."

◇♡◇♡◇♡◇