// The Cliff

Taken from old Imagines that I have deleted. If you see Bill, Richie, Stan, Eddie, or Beverly, please let me know. Please and Thank you.

Word Count: 1029
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
"Oh Jesus it's cold!"

"Tyler, are you sure this is a good idea?" Josh asked.

"You think I made this arrangement?!" Tyler asked.

"We all know it was me, famous Zack," Zach put his hands on his hips.

"Fuck you trashmouth," Josh spoke. "This is really high man."

"What'ch y'all lookin' at?" I asked, looking over the cliff. "I don't see a problem here."

All the boys were in there underwear. "You're not gonna jump are you?" Mike asked. Jennq and I stood next together and smiled.

"Of course we are," we said in unison. "We're not pussies!"

Tyler was taken aback. "Then I'll jump," he spoke.

Jenna and I took off our first layer of clothing, leaving us in our undergarments, a bra and underwear. We grabbed each other's hand, "yeehaw ladies!"

Tyler jumped after us. "Oh jesus it's cold!"

"But wasn't it fun!?" I exclaimed, pulling him from where the boys would land if they jumped.

Then finally. Evan, Josh, Mike, and Zack, all came flopping down into the water. "Christ dude, it's cold!"

"You'll get used to it!" Jenna dived underwater, making her way over to where we were. "Now, since we're all in the water now, how about we play some Chicken?" I could see the sly smirk on Jenna's face.

"Zack holds Josh!" Zack laughed.

"Fuck dude, no!"

Zack won.

"I'll watch," Mike said, before looking like he was a murderer underwater.

"Evan, you have me," Jenna smiled.

"Looks like you have me on your shoulders then Mr. Tyler," I smiled.

"Oh look at you," Josh didn't like me slightly making fun of him. "Imma get'cha!"
Josh laughed after I tried pushing him over.

"Payback!" Josh tried as I pushed him back.

"Joshua, just fall already!" I laughed, pushing him off of Zack. "I win!"

"Can you do a handstand in the water?" Zack asked.

"Yessir, I can," I volunteered. I found a place in the water high enough for me to put my hands and torso in.

"I have to go guys," Jenna smiled. "See you tomorrow!" She said, putting her clothes on that we sent Josh and Zack after.

"See ya!" I giggled.

Tyler smiled at me. "Do you want to go? I'll buy you ice c-cream."

"I'd love to," I ruffled Tyler's wet hair as I got out of the water. "See you three goofs tomorrow too!" I waved to Josh, Zack, and Evan. I helped Tyler get out of the water. "Ty?"

"Hm?"

"Where do we go after we get the ice cream?" I asked. "I don't want to go home yet, it's gotta be just one or something."

Tyler checked his watch that we had in his pants pocket. "It's 1:3-30. We can go to my house."

"May I play the piano when we get there?" I smiled, batting my eyelashes.

Tyler chuckled. "Yes."

"Derry Ice cream; yum, yum, yum!" I licked my lips.

"What do you want to get?" Tyler asked.

"Chocolate Ice cream, please."

"Two Chocolate ice creams please, one with oreos and the other with reeses," Tyler handed the money to the older worker.

Tyler and I sat at the picnic tables near the side of the shop. "Tyler, yours looks really good," I smiled. "Mind if I try some?" I asked. He shook his head. I gently took the plastic spoon from him and took a small chunk of the ice cream with reeses.

"Is it good?" He asked as I gave him his spoon back.

"Yes! Really good!" I giggled, taking a bite of mine from the ice cream cone.

We finished our ice cream when Mike showed up. "Hey (Y/N)."

"Hey Mike, what's up?" I asked.

"Taking meat to the shops in town," he answered. "You and Tyler on a date?" He raised his eyebrows, and wiggled them.

"No, I don't think so, uh, Ty?" I looked at him, I knew my face was red; I was clearly embarrassed.

"We were just getting ice cream," Tyler explained.

"If you say so. See ya later guys," Mike left within a heartbeat.

I didn't say anything on the way over to Tyler's house, not much anyways.

"Welcome home Tyler; what's (Y/N) up to?" Tyler's mom questioned me.

"Just nothing much, just hanging out with Tyler. May I play the piano again Mrs. Joseph?"

She giggled. "Go ahead."

I went and sat at the piano where Tyler followed me. "Why did you get all flustered when Mike said that, uh, thing?"

I smiled. "I'll tell you later Ty."

I struck the c chord very lightly, and continued to play a soft tune.

Tyler's dad walked in. "Hello (Y/N)."

"Hello Mr. Joseph, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm good, how about yourself young lady?"

"I'm good too," I smiled.

"Well that's good. Oops, gotta go back to the garage," he walked back to where he came.

A couple of hours later, Tyler walked me home. "Now may I know?"

I bit my lip and looked down at my shoes. I've known Tyler for quite a couple of years, and all I've done for that past few months is fall for him. "Ty, you're cute. Very cute. A-and you're very nice and everything. If this is awkward or something else happens, you have to promise me you won't stop being my friend," I was still looking down. "Pinky promise?"

"I pinky promise," he locked his pinky with mine.

I quickly got on my tippy toes and kissed Tyler's cheek. "Goodnight Ty," I said quickly.

"(Y/N), hold on," Tyler grabbed my shoulder. His hands grabbed my face and he softly put his lips against mine. "Is that what you meant to tell me?"

"Y-yes," my cheeks were a burning red; yet, my hands reached back up for his face to pull him into one last kiss. "Goodnight Tyler," I hugged him.

"Goodnight (Y/N). See you tomorrow."

"You too Tt, and please, don't tell our friends about this."

"I won't."

"Good. Bye loser."