// Talent Show

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
Don't go breaking my heart.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Word Count: 571
Play the song you oaf.

"Tyler, I don't know if I can do it," I patted the red sparkly dress in attempt to wipe the invisible dust away. 

He grabbed my hand and smiled softly at me. "You can do it," his other hand had cupped my cheek, and by habit, I leaned into it. "I know you can do it baby."

I smiled lightly back. "Are you sure?"

"I'm always sure," he said. "You have a beautiful voice."

I looked into his eyes, and before I knew it, he put his lips on mine. "I love you (Y/N)."

There was a spark. We've been going out for a year and this is the first time he'd ever kissed me, or said those three words. I smiled, "I love you too Ty."

He chuckled. "Good."

"Tyler, (Y/N)? You're on deck," a crew member came and told us. "Good luck to you two."

"Thank you," Tyler said, waving.

The time finally came when both of us had to go on stage. I took a deep breath before the both of us went out, and Tyler held onto my hand tightly. "This couple is all the way from Columbus, Ohio. He is the Lead singer of a band called Twenty One Pilots," everyone began to whistle and clap. "And she is a girl who just sings in her bedroom," the announcer started talking again. "Everyone, welcome Tyler and (Y/N)!"

I stood next to Tyler who told the pianist and guitarist to play. "Are you ready?"

"I guess so," I answered with a nervous smiled.

The music started. "Don't go breaking my heart."

"I couldn't if I tried."

"Honey if I get restless."

"Baby you're not that kind."

"Don't go breaking my heart."

"You take the weight off of me."

"Honey when you knocked on my door."

"oh, I gave you my key."

The both of us started to sing together. "Ooh, nobody knows it."

"When I was down," Tyler sang.

"I was your clown."

"Ooh, nobody knows it," we sang again.

"Right from the start."

"I gave you my heart. Ooh, I gave you my heart."

We continued the song as everyone would hoot and holler. They especially acted up when I started singing, since I was the unknown one singing on stage.

"Put your hands up, for Mr. Joseph and Ms. (L/N)!" The room filled with vigorous noise.

Tyler and I bowed and went off stage, where Josh waited for Tyler because they had another act to do, for their band. "(Y/N), that was so good, you should sing with us more often. Tyler, you have to take her next time we tour dude."

"Thank you," I replied.

"I planned on it," Tyler smiled. "She's the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. I don't know what I would do without her."

Later that night, after both of my boys had performed, it was time for the judges to pick who was the winner. "We have made our choice, and trust me, we had a hard time trying to pick who we wanted as first, second, and third. So, in third, we have Katelyn and Jeremy. In second, we have Mark and Ethan (seewhatididthere). And in first; drum roll please, there always needs to be a  drum roll; we have Tyler Joseph and (Y/N) (L/N)!"

I jumped up and down in one place but the was swooped up in  bridal style and was ran to the stage in Tyler's arms. "Thank you so much, we appreciate it," Tyler said.

"You must be very excited."

Tyler looked at me and they put the mic up to my face. "Yes."

Short and shiz but oops. 

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆