// Hey, No Hitting Girls In The Pit

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
You're very pretty by the way
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Word Count: 480

Short af as usual, but this time it's because I'm in Sandusky (Ohio) and it's midnight.

Tyler was singing on stage and I was minding my own business watching him be all cute up there, playing his ukulele, piano, and messing with Josh. I took picture and videos to remember this memory.

I made the mistake to sit where I was though, I thought the mosh pit was further away; however, it wasn't. I was being pushed, and I eventually moved forward. Tyler looked over every once in a while.

I grabbed my phone once more and brought it up to take a picture, but the man behind me hit my shoulder. I turned around when he went to take another, but a certain someone jumped down off the stage. "Hey; hey, no hitting girls in the pit! You know how disrespectful that is?" Tyler came over and pulled me behind him and other girls tried grabbing his clothing. "Security, could you please get this guy out so this girl can enjoy her time? Thank you." He looked at security and turned towards me. "What's your name?"

"I'm (Y/N)," I said, rubbing my shoulder.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" He asked, gently poking the area where I was hit.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thank you though," I smiled.

"I'll tell security that you get a meet and greet," he spoke. "You're very pretty by the way," he walked away and went back on stage. "Sorry for that, but I don't need guys hitting girls here," he pulled up his pants. He began singing again and continued to look over at me as I began to rub my shoulder. Josh put his drum sticks down and Tyler said it was time to say goodbye.

"Throw the sticks, throw the sticks!"

Josh shook his head. "I'm sorry guys, but I see someone who is pretty brave and needs them. It looks like she took a pretty good hit, from I can see, she's still rubbing her arm."

A lady walked over to me and asked me if I was alright. I smiled, "of course."

"Well, I'll be with the boys at the meet and greet if you need anything, okay?" She smiled. "In fact, why don't you just come with me?"

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"You'll be fine, security won't have to worry about you, and you won't have to worry about them."

She led me back into a room that read 'meet and greet'. She lifted my sleeve to see a huge black and blue Mark. "Is she okay?" Tyler came walking in. "Oh man," he winced for me as she poked at it.

"She'll be okay," the lady smiled.

Josh came on with his drumsticks. "Here you go," he smiled, handing them to me.

"You didn't have to," I said, looking at the boys.

"How was I supposed to get your attention?" Tyler smiled, looking at me.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡