// I'm Home

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡
But you're even more gorgeous.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Word Count: 1187

I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs, and they didn't sound like the dog. I was in my bedroom under the covers, meaning, my whole entire body under the covers. The cat meowed at the door from the bed. A door open and closed and I could hear them flushing the toilet and them washing their hands. A soft knock was heard on my bedroom door, and it opened, revealing the man I haven't seen in over a year. "Tyler!" I jumped up quickly and raced to his figure. I hugged him tightly, taking in the moment. I could finally smell his scent throughout the household as he hugged me back, picking me up. His lips touched mine and his fingers gripped tightly to my back. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming home?"

"I'm home," he smiled. "Because I wanted to surprise you." I kissed him again, causing us both to smile mid-kiss. "And, I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight? You know, since I haven't seen you in over a year and all."

"Of course, I would love to," I giggled, touching his forehead with mine.

Tyler and I have been together for over four years. When he was home, I would fall for him each time our eyes met. The butterflies in my stomach would always flutter when he kisses me, and I missed that good ol' feeling. Tyler would always ask how my day was at work after returning from his, and if mine was bad, he would play movies, order pizza, and get us ice-cream. It's the little things he does to make me extremely happy.

I walked over to my closet; it was about five o'clock, and Tyler had made reservations for eight. I knew Tyler always liked it when I wore the black dress I wore on his birthday. The second birthday I attended, at a very fancy restaurant. The dress had a piece that wrapped around my neck, with a big open back. The bottom of the dress was short, to about my knee's, and a quite bit frilly.

"It still looks very beautiful on you," a man with a cute smile, and a suit and tie, wrapped his arms around my waist. Tyler's head rested on my shoulder. "But you're even more gorgeous."

I smiled. "Well, handsome, are we gonna leave or what?"

He smirked. "I mean, we could stay here, and have a little, fun."

"Save that for later you goof!" I giggled, grabbing onto his arm.

I did nothing special with my makeup, and I normally didn't. I just put a thin layer of mascara on and lightly blended brown and gold eyeshadow. Tyler loved it when I didn't wear it. "Why didn't you just put mascara on, or whatever it's called."

"Thought I would be a little fancy," I said, pushing back my (hair/length), (hair/color), hair. "And how did you notice, when I can barely see it?"

"I know exactly what you look like without makeup on. I've memorized what you like I would a song (Y/N)."

I could feel my face heat up like boiling water. "Is that true?"

"Why would I be saying it?" Tyler asked, taking a second to lift his eyes off of the road.

"R-right."

The restaurant wasn't as fancy as I thought it would exactly be. I mean, it is, but it's not more of a older persons style. More of an older couple, or a first date type of place. Which reminds me, this was our first date. He sat in the back corner, tugging at his tie, making sure its wasn't too tight. Breathed into his cupped hand to make sure his breath didn't smell bad. Adjusted the silverware, and the flowers he had laid on the table. He then took a deep breath and rested his his hands on the table to make it look like he wasn't nervous for asking me out on a date. "We have a reservation for the back table, for Tyler and (Y/N)?" The memories have flooded back into my mind, like old diaries I haven't read since I was a teenager.

"Yessir," Tyler spoke up with a smile. "The back table.." We walked over to it and sat across from each other, and ordered what we wanted as drinks.

"Why didn't you just say we were going to Margo's?" I asked. "Gosh, I haven't been here ever since you left for your tour," I said, looking at all their collectible cookie jars that surrounded the room. 

"Because, I thought I would surprise you," he smiled. "Again."

I laughed. "I love surprises from you."

"Good," he chuckled. The waitress came back with our drinks and asked us what we had wanted. I wanted something, but Tyler was already in the midst of ordering something for me. "I would like a cheeseburger, and she would like (Favorite food)," he said. I had noticed this was something, also from our first date. The exact same food.

"And then, she looked at me with a straight face and said, 'I don't know what you're talking about', and continued to eat the cake in front of me. However, that hmmm, she asked me if I wanted some after she was done eating it."

Tyler chuckled. "Sounds like something Josh would do."

"Um, Ty, babe, I think you have that a bit confused with yourself. You would do that to Josh."

"You're right, but he would do it too, because I did it."

"He does like to get his revenge, you got me there," I giggled. "God I missed you."

"(Y/N).." Tyler started.

"Hm?"

Tyler smiled. "I've known you for more than four years, and I'm glad I met you. Your smile and the way you laugh, god, I missed seeing it everyday. However, I want to change that. I want to see it every single day of my life, I want to see you, every single day. I want you to travel with me, and especially start a family with. I don't ever want to leave you, I want you to go everywhere with me. I've wrote countless songs for you, she's the tear in my heart," he chuckled as he sang. "I don't know any other way to put it, but (Y/full/N) would you please do the honor and be my wife for the rest of my life? Because I don't really know what I would do without you.

My hand was covering my mouth as he got down on one knee and brought out a small opened velvet box. "Yes!" I shouted. "Yes, yes, yes," I lunged at him and planted my lips on his, and continuing to kiss small area around his face. Eventually, I stood up and helped him up. We sat back down as everyone stopped clapping and whistling at us.

We went back home that night. "Can we have fun yet?"

"Please do," I giggled as Tyler took his hands and put them on my waist.

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡