// Concert Dwellers

♧◇♧◇♧◇♧
Tylers hitting on you
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Word Count: 520

200 reads? Jesus ♡

Vinnie and I had dreamt of this night since we were small, well, teenagers. Seventeen year old teenagers. But today, I was finally 21, and at my first Twenty One Pilots Concert. "God dammit, I don't think we'll be there as soon as we thought," she said pointing at the line of cars on the highway. "At least we have front row tickets," she squealed.

"All thanks to you," I smiled. "I'm so thankful for having a friend like you that wants to spoil me, but I'm going to have to pay you back eventually."

"Nope, it's your birthday," she giggled. "Everything's on me."

"I can't thank you enough."

"I was even nicer, because I bought us meet and greet passes as well, so we can visit them."

"Why did you not tell me?!" My smile grew even larger.

"Because it's yo birthday."

I giggled. The line slowly began to grow smaller and we finally made it to our seats after going through the body and bag checkers. I didn't really pay attention to their openers and waited patiently for my boys to be on stage. Then there they were,

Josh on drums, and Tyler on Microphone and piano.

I smiled widely and threw my hands in the air as they started with House of Gold. Vinnie took plenty of pictures with her phone, and as soon as I grabbed mine, Tyler had crawled off stage and walked up to Vinnie and I, taking my phone from my hands. "What's your name?!" He asked me.

"I-I'm (Y/N)!"

He got back up on stage and it looked like he began to record the whole stadium. "Everyone, this is (Y/N)'s phone and I need you all to say hi," he spoke into the mic. He put my phone into his back pocket and smiled at me, with a wink.

"You didn't do that too, did you?" I asked Vinnie.

"No, I didn't even know he was going to do that you lucky bastard," she laughed. "And if I did, it would have costed me a fortune probably."

I was counting on getting my phone back by the end if the concert; however, I didn't.

Vinnie and I stood in line for an hour, waiting to meet Tyler and Josh. The moment we walked to the table, Tyler put my phone in the desk. "I may or may not have taken pictures, posted stuff to your social media, or added my contact to your phone," he smiled.

"Tyler's hitting on you," Vinnie said with wide eyes, and a'loud.

Tyler and Josh gave Vinnie and I hugs. Tyler was very nice to me as well. "How'd  your friend know?" He chuckled.

"Tyler Joseph would only be hitting on me if I were dreaming."

"Well your dream came true honey," he laughed again. "It was nice meeting you, and remember, text me!"

Girls began screaming as Vinnie and I walked out. "Tyler Joseph gave you his phone number? Lucky girl!"

"I would consider myself lucky," I giggled.

This sucked, and for that, I thank you.

♧◇♧◇♧◇♧