// Guns For Hands

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡
I'm here to tell you that I care.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Word Count: 666

400 reads, CUPCAKES.

"It was an emotional song to write, due to the problems I had to go through when I was younger," Tyler stated. I held onto his hand, telling that the tears in his eyes were boiling and about to overflow onto his cheeks. "I want to prevent suicide, ya'know? People deserve to live, to, stay alive," his eyes released the dam's and the salty sea water erupted onto his face. He wiped them away as fast as he could. "I would have never lived if it wasn't for (Y/N) or the music I write. Writing is a good way to get things out, or even tell someone."

"How did you help him?" The interviewer asked me.

"I told him to turn his gun into a fist." The interviewer looked at me as if I was crazy. "I would rather him fight for his life, than die due to a gun he put against his head. After he told me, we put him in therapy, which didn't last long because he realized how happy he really was."

"Is that where you came up with those lyrics, Mr. Joseph?"

"Y-yeah, she has been my inspiration for a long time. She saved me, proved me wrong, she's done everything."

"Tyler and I weren't dating when he was going to hurt himself. We barely knew each other in fact, but he knew I would listen to him, not just hear him."

Josh sat next to us, smiling. "She's done a lot for him, and I'm happy that he has someone who admires him as much as I do. Not saying his fans don't, but."

"We know what you mean."

The interview passed and Tyler and Josh soon went on stage for the concert they were having. Thousands of people showed up, and Tyler sat down on the piano bench when everyone calmed down. His fingers gracefully slid across the piano keys from the highest C to the lowest A note.

I know what you think in the morning, when the sun shines on the ground, and shows, what you have done, it shows, where your mind has gone..

He began to tap his feet and began to roughly hit the chords.

And you swear to your parents, that it will never happen again, I know, I know what that means, I know.

The crowd held their posters up high and their shouts made me happy, just the simple 'I love you Tyler and Josh!' made the corners of my lips extend upwards.

That you all have guns, and you never put the safety on, and all have plans, to take it, to take it, don't take it, take it, take it!

His body moved closer to the mic and his fingers now we're being slammed onto the piano. The bench was pushed back, and he grabbed the mic from it's stand and moved to the middle of the stage.

I'm trying, I'm trying to sleep. I'm trying, I'm trying to sleep. But I cant, but I can't when you all have, guns for hands, yeah.

"How is everybody doing tonight?!" He asked as the crowd roared. "I wrote this song to help prevent people from hurting, and I'm here to tell you that I care, and I have gone through this pain. But if you're in pain, I am in pain as well."

Take this second at a time, let's take this on sing, this one rhyme, together, let's breathe, together, to the beat.

"You have people who love you, and take care of you. And I need you all to realize that you are happy, you just think that you're not," he turned around to look at me. "It only takes one person to realize that if you can't do it yourself. The person to help me was my beautiful girlfriend, who I hope soon to call my wife."

I love her so much god dammit.

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡