//MatchMaker

♡☆♡☆♡
word count: 572
▪▪▪▪▪▪
"She said my tie was cute!"

"I promise you'll like her Tyler," Jenna punched his shoulder. "She will totally be into you, you're like, the same person. She's lively or bubbly, cooks better than me, and plent-y more," she patted his back. "Now, I know we're not supposed to be friends after a breakup, but, it seems natural right? I feel better as us being friends."

"I do too Jenna, but what if she doesn't like me? What if she disses the stupid bowtie I have on, or hates the flowers I got her? What if she's allergic?" Tyler tried stalling.

"I'm not going on the date with you Tyler, go get her. (Y/N) was one of my closest friends in high school, remember? She used to talk about you all the time when, you know, you just starting hanging out with me, I mean us."

"Don't you think this'll be awkward for her?"

Jenna winced. "Ah'ha, you got me there."

"See."

"Just get in there, okay! I'll be at my house, whipping up some of my favorite pancakes, so, get. In. There."

"Okay, okay, pushy much," Tyler mumbled, looking over to (Y/N)'s table. She had just sat down for her morning coffee and waffles with peanut butter and chocolate chips. "Hey (Y/N)," he gave her the flowers and took a seat across from her.

"Hey Ty, I hope you like the look of this food because I ordered you the same thing," she giggled, smelling the delicate white and pink roses. "I like your tie, it's very cute on you."

Tyler's face turned a bright red. She said my tie was cute! "Thank you, I actually thought you wouldn't like it."

"Jenna had to convince you it wasn't, didn't she?" (Y/N) arched an eyebrow with a smirk.

"Maybe."

"She told you about how I talked about you when you guys were just friends and blah blah blah. I just want to say, it's not awkward, for me. I didn't like, like like you at the time, when you and Jenna got together."

"When did you start liking me, Jenna said you did?"

"Jenna wanted to hook us up because she says we're one in the same person. Which, by now, maybe is a little true fact."

Tyler chuckled. "So, how about a movie later?"

"How about we stay here at Margos and talk about what movie we want to see, so we can then have a date tomorrow as well," she smiled.

The two did stay at Margos and plan their next date at the movies. Not only that, but they planned other dates as well, and the parent introductions, and nights where they slept at each other's houses.

"Ty, my boy, I haven't seen you in what, a year maybe?" Jenna said, walking into the restaurant. "Mom kept me busy, I can tell you that. How's it going?"

"I'm here too you slob," (Y/N) walked to the seat back from the restroom.

"Oh my, are my babies a thing?!"

"We've been dating for almost a year now," Tyler announced.

"Jenna sure does play match maker doesn't she?" (Y/N) giggled.

"I told you you two were right for each other," Jenna poked Tyler's shoulder. "Have you told her you love her yet?" She whispered.

"I planned on it soon Jenna, shush."

"Yes!"

(Y/N) sipped at her drink. "Thank you Jenna."

"Of course! Anything for my friends!"

this suckled.

♡☆♡☆♡