// Wedding Dress

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
At least I'll always have someone to cheer me on.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Word Count: 884

Stole this from my Markiplier book, so we all good.

(Y/N)'s white pearly dress flowed like water behind her. Pink flowers held in a bouquet contrasted upon the front of her dress and soft salty tears fell into them ever once in a great while, walking the hall. Her father held her hand as she gripped on tightly, smiling at her new future.

Tyler, on the other hand, held a hankerchief in in his hands and would wipe down his eyes. Every few seconds he would look away, and a smile would be painted onto his face as if he was a canvas. He had longed to smile for years, and now he has a reason to.

The girl with the white pearly flats, matching her dress, stood up on the podium. Tyler grabbed her hands and rubbed her knuckles very softly. "I'm so happy I had purposed to you; you look very lovely."

"I'm happy you did, I wouldn't have someone as amazing as my best friend; besides that, you look very handsome."

They both giggled and chuckled at each other.

"If anyone disagrees with this couple, please stand. If you don't, please be silent," they scanned their surroundings and saw no one on their feet. "Okay, we may start our vows."

Tyler began to speak strong words to the women before him. His hand would move to her soft, (skin color), cheek and wipe away the tears that escaped from her eyes. Josh, from behind him, smiled holding both the rings inside his suit pocket. But it was now (Y/N)'s turn, the girl who smiled and would talk sweet nothings and give soft kisses to the man. Her mind was running around and acting as if she was at party; shy and quiet. Sniffles came from the familes sitting along them. "I love you so much Tyler."

"I love you too (Y/N)."

"Do you swear to be together till death do you part?" In unison, the couple said yes. "(Y/N), do you take Tyler to be your husband?"

"I do," had escaped from her smiling lips.

"Tyl-"

"I do," he said quickly.

"..k, take (Y/N) to..be your....bride? Well uh, you may kiss the bride!" Tyler grabbed the soft face of the women and pressed his lips softly on hers, and continued to kiss her like a mom would to her child, over and over. Her hands held his face as well and a smile broke through.

"You sure are happy, Mrs. Joseph," Tyler smiled, putting his forehead against hers.

"I am Ty," her lips kissed her new husbands. "I'm grateful that I married you."

"Pff, I'm just a guy who sings," he chuckled.

"Oh quit it," she giggled.

"At least I'll always have someone to cheer me on."

"Just don't push yourself too much Tyler, I don't want you to become dissatisfied like you already have. No buts."

"You worry too much."

"Of course I do, I love you too much."

"Everyone in, the reception is starting," her mother called from the Balcony of a farmhouse based for weddings.

Tyler took her hand and walked her up into the building. They sat at a long table which would consist of the bridesmaids, maid of honor, groomsmen, and best man.

"Would the Maid Of Honor please stand and speak your speech?"

(Best friend) stood up from her seat and held a glass of water and a microphone in her hand. "Tyler was very weirded out when he meet (Y/N) through my brother. He didn't think that he would like her because of the way he described her, but as they began talking and the way he payed attention to her eyes and beauty, he fell in love.

When (Y/N) and I were kids, she would always talk about how she wanted her wedding day to be and how long she wanted to be with her husband, which was forever. Her reasonings always melted my heart, she wished for a beautiful future, and that's what she got.

The night Tyler moved in with (Y/N), I came over. They were snuggled up on the couch and I took a picture without them knowing. They looked so cute, and I'm glad they're married.

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Joseph, to your marriage."

"Best Man?"

"Okay," Josh stood. "I was young when I met Tyler, and we didn't see each other till our last year of school. (Y/N) always hung out with (b/f) and she seemed very similar to Tyler, so I told (b/f)s brother to tell her about her. I told him to discribe her differently for a reason, so he could see how she really was; a pretty, shy, little girl who fell in love with my best friend. I'll be honest, I did have a crush on her, but I knew I wouldn't make her as happy as Tyler makes her, and I'm glad I told him.

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Joseph."

The Bride and the Groom smiled at their best friends comments. "We both thank you," Tyler spoke.

"So, do they have a swimming pool?" Maddy blurted out.

This may seem confusing and IF YOU FIND MARK, ETHAN, AND OTHERS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡