// Soulmate Clock

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡
You know, you can't sleep when someone's dreaming about you.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Word Count: 1017

Requested by: @soccerlover6363

I forgot to mention, thank you for 1k reads already.

I tapped my foot on the ground a few times. Today was the day I met my soulmate. Everyone had little numbers on their wrists. We start at one hundred, and when we meet our soulmate, our clock hits zero, and it goes away. Mine however, was still at one hundred. A boy came and took a seat next to me, and suddenly, my clock went to fifty. I've never seen or heard such a thing happen before. "Excuse me, what did your clock do?" I asked.

He looked at me. He had beautiful brown doe eyes, and his smile was the most wonderful thing I've ever seen. "My clock just hit zero," he said, smiling. "I'm Tyler, by the way."

"I'm (Y/N)," I smiled back.

Tyler and I began to hang out at school, we made each other laugh and such, but I still wasn't convinced if he was my soulmate.

"Class, you will be reading Chapter fourteen, pages 286 to 310. Our longest Chapter this year," Mr. Phoe spoke. I groaned. "But, I will allow you to have one other partner."

Tyler and I looked at each other.

"It's all on Hamilton, I can do this," I laughed.

"Who wrote Common Sense?" Tyler spoke, reading the question.

"I've been reading common sense by Thomas Paine," I sang quietly, yet laughing.

"You have a beautiful voice," Tyler whispered.

"Thank you.."

"Why did Angelica Schuyler let Eliza marry Alexander Hamilton?" I asked. "Do you know Tyler?"

"Because Eliza wanted him and, um, I forgot," he laughed.

"Because she was already married," I said.

Class was over. And then school was over. "Do you want to come over?" Tyler asked. "Moms making dinner and cookies," he chuckled.

"My mom and dad are taking me and my older brother to Cedar Point for the weekend, but save me some cookies," I said, smiling.

"Can I come with you?" He asked. "Ask your mom, and I'll ask mine."

"I'll ask," I said. "But you might want to hurry up."

Tyler scurried away.

I opened the door to my house and walked into the kitchen where my Mom and my brother were waiting for my Dad to come home from work. "Mom, is it okay if Tyler can g-"

"I though you would ask about him," she smiled. "So I bought another ticket," she waves it around.

"Thank you." I pulled my phone out of my pocket and received a text from Tyler saying that he could go. Dad returned home shortly after. "Can we pick Tyler up?"

My dad nodded. "Yes sweetheart."

We drove over to Tyler's neighborhood and picked him up. "Hello second family," he smiled. After a few hours, we reached our hotel. Tyler and I slept in the same bed, since my parents could see us. My brother, slept in the window bed, next to us.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I looked at the clock that read four thirty. I started to whisper. "Tyler, are you awake?"

He mumbled. "A little bit."

"I suddenly just feel, awake."

He chuckled softly. His arms wrapped around me and he hugged me. "You know, you can't sleep because someone's dreaming about you."

I giggled. "That's silly."

Then I fell asleep.

"Good morning Sandusky!" My dad shot the curtains open and tore the blankets off of us all.

I groaned. "Just a little bit longer dad!"

"Nope!" He chuckled. "Get up, take a shower, we'll be leaving in a few!"

My mom was drying her hair. I walked into the bathroom and turned the knob making warm water shoot out from the shower head. As soon as I got out, I dried myself off and put on shorts, along with a blue t-shirt Tyler let me borrow once.

I own it now.

I walked out and dried my hair as my mom did before.

The boys did their stuff and we started off on the road. It was nine in the morning, and we were going through the lines, getting checked, and having our tickets scanned. We waited five minutes before actually entering the park.

The first ride we rode was the Power Tower. Tyler and I were assigned numbers, eight, and seven. Tyler held onto my trembling hand as we were shot up. Before I knew it, we were dropped down. I laughed. And so did Tyler. "Do you guys want to go on the GateKeeper before people start piling up on it?" My mom asked.

"Yes mammamia," I laughed.

(I haven't rode it before so I'm not going to explain it).

Tyler and I explored by ourselves. We got onto the train in Pioneer Town and rode it a few times to let our legs and muscles relax from walking around. "Lets get on that water ride," Tyler spoke.

"Sounds good to me, you don't have your phone though, right?" I asked.

"Nope, it's in your bag in the box now," he said. We took a seat in the front and pulled the bar towards us. We slowly went up steeply, and then flat. We were high up in the air for a good solid minute. And then, we were dropped. We came down and water splashed over us and people who stood on the bridge above.

Tyler grabbed my bag and pulled out a five dollar bill. He grabbed my hand and rushed me over to the dryer and put the five dollars in. We stood in the same one and dried yourselves off. Tyler played with my hair, fluffing it up and messing with it. "You're weird," I laughed.

"You're weird too," he chuckled. He cupped my cheeks and his pinkies rest on my jawline. His lips met with mine. "But I love you."

I looked down at my wrist.

I was at zero.

Tyler and I both watched our clocks disappear.

"Say it again."

"I love you."

I smiled. "It sounds good."

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you," our fingers intertwined.

"I love you too."

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡