// Ms. Believer

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
Somebody grab her a chair please.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Word Count: 692

Josh stood there silently for a few minutes before his thoughts had drained away. "Tyler wants to meet you," he smiled.

I had met Tyler over the internet almost a year ago. His Instagram was filled with childish, fetus pictures, and all he had to do was talk to you to get your attention. However, we didn't get to really know each other until we both used his least favorite app, or so he said.

Snapchat.

They were having a nearby concert and I couldn't pass up, but Tyler was to busy to come and see me , or even talk at the moment, so he sent Josh (#joshduncare), the only and only Josh. "He um, wanted me to take you there, since he really likes you and all. He plans to take you out on stage and stuff. But, we have to go, so I'm not late to my own concert," he said. He barely knew who I was, he only ever saw me over Skype and heard me in phone calls, but he never talked to me by himself. I didn't know the guy could be this shy.

"Yeah, one second," I smiled, going to grab my purse. We took an uber on the way back, and Josh couldn't speak up much. "Tyler talks a lot about you when you aren't around, and you don't have to be shy."

"What does he say about me?" He asked.

"He likes having you as a friend, no one could replace you," I looked at him.

He smiled. "We're here, enjoy your night you two."

"Thank you," I replied. "But he's the one performing, so."

We walked out and Josh helped me get through the crowds of people, the body guards did as well. "Hey dude, I brought you a present."

"(Y/N)?"

"Tyler!" I smiled.

He ran over to me and picked me up, swinging me around in a circle. "Oh god, I love you," he smiled with his hands on my cheeks.

I wasn't surprised that Tyler said that, he always did, but I thought he never meant it. "I love you too."

He chuckled. He grabbed my hand as the music started and we walked out on the stage. "Hello everybody! Today, I had Josh go get my friend (Y/N), and I have a question to ask her, but a little later. So, (Y/N), what song do you want to hear first?"

He knew what one I was going to say. "Ms. Believer," I smiled.

"Somebody grab her a chair please. Okay. Hm. Oh Ms. Believer, my pretty sleeper, would you like to go out with me~?"

I smiled and the crowd awed. "That's why you say I love you."

"Because I do," he said, reaching over and kissing me.

After the show was over, Tyler and Josh had a meet and greet, and then after that, Tyler and I went out for dinner. The dinner had a wait, and all Tyler and I did was talk each other's ear off whilst this. "So, he then grabbed the cookie on the way out of the store after 30 minutes being in there, oh it was disgusting," I giggled.

Tyler chuckled. "What a brother to you." He reached over and grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb across my knuckles. "You don't know how long I've been trying to get them to do a show here."

"I'm sure it took a while. I mean, they are always booked with concerts every year, but I never go to them. Unless it's Garth Brooks darn it."

"I'm telling you, I will be doing a Dixie Chicks song whether they like it or not," he chuckled. "Either or, Celin Dione."

"She sucks though," I giggled. "Do 'My Heart Will Go On'."

"Well Dixie Chicks caused them to go out too, so, might as well remake songs so people think I made them."

"Yeah, like 'Can't Help Falling In Love'? You did that nicely by the way, I love your singing."

He looked down and licked his lips. "Why don't you come with me? On tour?"

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡