// Goner

○♡○♡○♡○
I'm a goner
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Word Count: 550

100 reads already? Thank you ♡

I stood there, staring at the bedsheets of my fiancé's. Blood stained his pillows, sheets, and mattress. I was disappointed in him.

Josh called me saying he found Tyler in a situation I couldn't possibly stomach, or bare. Tears slowly dripped down my cheeks and my hands dropped everything I had in them. I immediately rushed to the hospital to see Tyler. I found his mom and dad sitting there, with their hands full of already used tissues and his brothers had walked up to me, making sure I took a safe seat next to Ty. I trembled with fear as I grabbed onto his hand, I was scared he was going to be cold, I was scared he was dead. His fingers twitched as I grabbed them, causing me to lightly smile, for I knew he was alive. His eyes were closed and his chest rose whenever he took a breath. There were bandages wrapping up half his arms and the just below the bridge of his nose and his left cheeks were bandaged as well. The doctor walked in moments later saying that he was okay, but he lost a good amount of blood that would cause him to stay in the hospital for a few days, or up to a week. "Tyler, I love you," is all I could chirp out.

Tyler opened his eyes at 11:30(23:30) that night. His eyes were fixed on me and his look, looked worried. His voice was rough as he spoke. "I'm sorry," he said. "It just got to the best of me, and I'm sorry," he repeated how sorry he was. "I was just thinking, no one cares about me, when I did it," he didn't want to look down at his arms, and I could tell.

"Tyler, why would nobody care about you? Your mom and dad, your brothers, Josh, and I were all here worried sick about you," I said, gripping his hand a little tighter. "They all went home to get some sleep about an hour ago, but they all left crying. If they didn't care, Ty, they wouldn't have visited at all, if I didn't care Ty, I wouldn't be engaged to you. Tyler, I love you."

His eyes welled up with more tears as he slowly pulled me in closer for him to hug me as tightly as he could. He was weak, and he didn't know.

I stayed with Tyler for the next few nights, and Josh brought hid Ukelele to play, and a notebook. Tyler began writing, a song, I knew that.

"I'm a goner, somebody come catch my breath."

He smiled after finishing it. "I knew that would make you feel better," I smiled, holding onto his bedsheets. "Are you ready to go home?"

"I'm ready to make you my wife," he smiled again, closing the notebook in his lap. "But just a few more days till I can. You're going to wait with me, right?"

"Why would I take a week off?" I giggled. "You're moving in with me too. I don't want to see you hurt."

"Moving in, then getting married, sounds pretty cool to me," he said, chuckling.

My cheeks burned. "I'm glad you're okay Ty."

"God, I love you."

○♡○♡○♡○