// Migraine

300 reads, holy shiz
◇♡◇♡◇♡◇
God it hurts
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Word Count: 384

Another short af one, only because I had to work

I have a life you know (jk, I don't)

"Time to wake up sunshine," I smiled, about to open the curtains. It was a bright sunny day, and almost ten.

"Baby, no," Tyler said in an exhausted tone. "I've got a migraine," he continued. He rolled up into a ball and shoved his face into his pillow.

"Do you want me to get some aspirin?" I asked. "Sweetheart?"

"Please," the pillow muffled his word.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed the aspirins, along with a glass of water for Tyler to get the pills down. "Do you want me to stay home?" I rubbed his shoulder in a circling motion.

"That would be nice," I heard him say. I had plans, but Tyler always comes first.

"I'll call the girls and say I canceled," I kissed his cheek lightly. "I'll be in the kitchen if you need me, I'll make you something to eat."

"Okay," he smiled up at me. "But hey, sweetie, can you play some quiet music, really quiet music?"

"Yup," I smiled walking into the kitchen and playing the radio at a quiet tone. I made pancakes and bacon for him and came back to the bedroom.

"Thank you," he said, taking the tray from me. I sat down next to him and put my head on his shoulder.

"You're welcome," I smiled, kissing his skin lightly as he eat. He set his things in the table next to him and took a small nap with me in his arms.

A few hours later he got up out of bed as I sat in the living room reading a small book and sipping at my coffee. Tyler ran to the bathroom, and I could hear all the wrenching sounds he was making. Tyler walked out to me and layed down on the couch. His head layed on my thighs, and I put the book down and began to play with his hair. "God it hurts," he whined.

"I know honey, I'm sorry," I kissed his forehead. He smiled and closed his eyes. "My poor baby."

His nap lasted longer, and his eyes fluttered open. "Hey sunshine," he smiled. "I don't think I have a migraine anymore," he rubbed his eyes. "Knock on wood."

"Then let's go buy some food."

◇♡◇♡◇♡◇

Me on every level, food