//Beach Day

🎃💀🎃💀🎃
W

hoever's last is a rotten egg!

× × × × × × × × ×
Word Count: 350

"(Y/N), baby?" Tyler poked his head into the kitchen. "You wanna make some sandwiches and go to the beach for the day?" He chuckled just enough that I could still hear him.

"You want to go to the beach?" I asked.

"Well, I don't feel like working for the day, so I supposed I would spend it with my wife," he stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. His lips were pressed against my cheek.

"If you say so," I giggled. I made some sandwiches and put them into plastic bags. "So, off to the beach we go?"

"We're off to see the wiz-"

"No," I giggled. "No."

"Why not?" He whined.

Both of us got into our swimsuits and put clothes over top of them. Tyler started the car after we got in and put the car into reverse. "Ty, what type of songs are you writing?" I asked.

"Some about random stuff, and some about you. I lied, a lot about you. I just don't ever get real quality time with you, ya know?"

"I know," I said. "But I still love you."

"I love you too baby."

The beach was vastly beautiful. The sand was hot and the sky was blue. The ocean waved and passed cold water onto the wet sand. "Whoever's last is a rotten egg!" I spoke, running to the salty ocean.

Tyler picked up all of our stuff and threw it down so he could race down. "Awe shucks, looks like I'm a rotten egg," he pouted, sticking out his bottom lip.

"A very hot rotten egg," I said, "I must cool you off," I splashed some of the water at him.

"Oh," he wiped his face off. "That means payback!" A smile appeared on his face as we splashed me. His arms wrapped around my waist before I knew it, and his lips were trapped on mine.

I grabbed a sandwich and took a bite of it.

"You're very beautiful (Y/N)."

"Thank you Ty," a smile spear across my face.

■■■■■■■■■■■

Just a quick note:
One: This was supposed to be uploaded in October, and I never really had time to actually think about this one.
Two: IT'S TYJOS BIRTHDAY AND I JUST WANT TO WISH HE HAD THE BEST. JENNA IS SO WONDERFUL AND I'M THANKFUL FOR HER FOR BEING HIS WIFE OML.