// Love and Lust

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
Is it Love or Lust?
• • • • • • •
Word Count: 835

He just stood there, rocking back and forth on his heels. "Do you want to, um, go to the movies?" He asked.

"Where's this coming from? Tyler, you're being shy, is that you?" I questioned him back.

"Just, answer yes or no," he demanded.

"Why would I say no to my best friend?" I began to stand up. Tyler grabbed the bottom of my chin and brought my face closer to him, we were only inches away from the moment I've been dying for. However, he looked away.

"Nevermind," he sighed. "Let's go."

I followed after him to his car, and he didn't speak a word once, but. "(Y/N)?"

"Hm?"

"Is it Love or Lust?" He asked, out of the blue.

"It's the same thing. Except when you love someone you always get butterflies in your stomach, and you always smile and have fun being around this person and Lust, lust is something you get filled with, like um, when you look into someone's eyes, and you really want to do something..." I twidled my fingers. "But," I coughed. "I've never felt any of it," He averted his gaze at me and continued to look at the road in front of us.

"So, you, um," he gulped. "You've never felt any of that around me?"

I didn't answer, however looked away with a small smile. "Don't try to get me to admit anything to you."

"I'm supposed to pick on you, but I'm trying to be serious."

"Can I tell you later?"

"Of course," he tapped the steering wheel.

"Oh look, your songs on," I turned the radio up. "I have these thoughts so often I ought, to replace a slot with what I once bought, because somebody stole my car radio and now I just sit in s-", he quickly shut the radio off. "Oh come on, I love hearing your voice on the radio, it makes me feel like you're always with me."

He looked over at me and smiled. "Then just listen to me," he made a cute little face and batted his eye lashes.

"You're being moody though," I crossed my arms. He glared at me. "You don't scare me dumbnut."

"It was worth a try," he chuckled. "I love pissing around with you, it's fun."

I mocked him. "Can you sing to me?"

"No."

"Oh come on asshat."

We finally made it to the movies. "Can I?" He asked, holding out his hand. I grabbed his back. His hands didn't look soft, but they sure were, and I loved it. "Do you want to watch DeadPool?"

A bunch a young girls came rushing over to get his autograph. "Oh my God. Is this your girlfriend Tyler?" One asked.

He laughed fakely. "Um, no," but he began to whisper. "Not yet."

The girls smiled and went on with their lives. "They must love you," I smiled. "Very much."

"Not as much as I love y- me. Not as much as me, nope," he averted his words.

I nodded, smiling. "By the way, yes, I want to watch DeadPool."

"Good," he chuckled. "Hi, two tickets to DeadPool please? A large popcorn and two large drinks? One Coke and the other (Favorite/Drink)."

"That will be $24. 35," the cashier smiled, handing us our movie tickets. Have a good night, your drinks and popcorn will be served over there."

We walked over and grabbed our food. "Let me take the Popcorn, okay?" Tyler took the popcorn from the counter. "If we spill it, it's going to be my fault," he looked over at me with his pretty brown pupils.

"I never thought you could be so nice," I smiled, knowing he's been nice before.

"Since when have I never been nice?"

But, there were a few flashbacks. "You pushed me into the pool when my mom and dad invited you to go with us to Florida. And, you purposely pushed my ice cream into my face last summer."

"U-um, psh, since when?"

"Tyler, quit it," I giggled. "You remember."

We walked into the movie theatre and took a seat in the middle. "I'm surprised there were seats for us."

"Not when people literally moved because you're Tyler freaking Joseph."

"Not my fault everyone likes my band."

I scoffed a giggle. "You're weird."

"I'm crazy, you mean?"

"Even better."

The movie began. We both laughed a lot, but got a little disappointed at parents who brought their little kids to see the movie, especially the explicit parts where Tyler would joke about me. I knew he didn't like me the way I liked him, we were just, best friends. But soon enough, the movie ended, and we knew right away there was going to be another one. "That was a good movie, eh?"

"I think it's my new favorite," I smiled up at him.

"You know, I've been thinking," he looked down at me.

"About what?"

"About me and you," he said. "Because

I really like you, like, a lot."

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆