// Let's Run Away Together

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
It's always been the time
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Word Count: 883

Tyler grabbed me by the arm, "let's run away together," he exclaimed.

I couldn't process what he just said. "What?"

"Lets pack up, and run away," he pulled me up.

"Tyler, it's three in the morning," what would his mom think of this?

"It's okay," he said. "It's okay."

"What would your mom and dad think?"

"They think I went to Papa's," his grip loosened. "And I'm a 23 year old guy, can't I do what I want?"

"Tyler, I just turned 18 and my parents trust you with their life. I don't want them to think you kidnapped me," I averted my gaze. "Why do you want to run away?"

He sighed. "I don't know. I just want to."

"Ty," I grabbed his hand. I've never held his hand. But at this point, it felt like I needed to. His skin was softer than I expected, since he always up in the tree house and always chose too climb the tree instead of using the ladder. "What about the tree house?"

"Do you want to run away there?" he asked in a soft voice. "Nobody else knows about it besides us and Josh, and Josh is out of town for a week anyways."

"If anything, I would love to run away there," a small smile creeped up onto my face as I looked down at our hands. "As long as it's with you."

"What would your parents think?"

"They're not even here right now, they've gone into town to house sit for my Aunt. I can leave a note saying I'm with you, I'm sure."

He just smiled at me. "So all this time, I didn't really have to whisper?" His small chuckle sounded delicate.

"I would prefer you to, because I love the sounds of whispering," I said.

"Then I love whispering too," he said, rubbing his thumb on the backside of my hand. "You should start packing then if we're going."

I got up quietly and began to pack the essential clothes and stuff a girl would normally wear, like perfume and deodorant. "Is it time to run away yet?" I asked.

"It's always been the time."

Tyler and I climbed out of the window after I wrote a note saying I would be with Tyler for the next week, with Josh as well. A lie my parents would believe. I carried my back pack on my back as we ran towards the woods, that looked more like a forest during the night. I could hear the heavy breathing Tyler took and I could see the bright jar shaped lights on the tree house. 

And there he went, climbing the tree the way he always used to. "Josh must have been taking care of it," I said, climbing the ladder.

"I thought he would," Tyler smiled. "He said he was going to clean it up a bit since we haven't been here in about a month."

Josh had done everything from dusting, to getting new sheets for the bed that none of us would usually sleep on, it was more like a couch in our cases, but tonight and from the next week, it would be the place where we would sleep. I've never slept next to Tyler, or seen him so happy to be here at the tree house. "It looks very nice."

"He even fixed up the toilet," Tyler said, after mentioning the pipe from the toilet looked nice outside. 

I laughed, sitting on the bed. Tyler look a seat next to me. "Now can I go bac-," Tyler's hand pulled me in with his thumb on my cheek and the rest of his fingers on my neck. His lips pressed against mine. My hands slowly came up to his face to cup his cheeks, feeling the small stubble of hairs on his chin. He pushed against me, making me lean back slightly, kissing him back. And then he finally pulled away.  "Back to...bed."

His cheeks became red and he hid his face. "I'm sorry," he began to say repeatedly. "I'm sorry."

I took grip of his wrists and pulled his hands away from his face, revealing Tyler, averting his eyes away from me. "Tyler," I smiled, rubbing my thumb on his cheek. "Tyler, it felt good to do that, didn't it?" I asked.

All of a sudden, tears dripped down his cheeks. "God dammit (Y/N), I love you!"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. "It's alright Tyler," I smiled. "I love you too."

His hands wrapped around my waist. "Thank you, for everything; for being in my life, taking care of me, just, for everything."

I smiled. "Of course, even though, I don't know why someone five years younger than you had to," I joked. "I'm kidding. I love every single moment being with you, no matter where we are or what type of state either of us are in."

His arms tightened around me. "I love you so much," he laughed. "And I thought love wasn't for me."

"Well apparently it is," I said against his skin.

He pulled away from me again and kissed me again; over, and over and over. "I," one kiss. "Love," a second kiss. "You," and another kiss. 

Nevermind, I'm just going to upload whenever I feel like it because I can't do scheduled stuff.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡