// Surprise!

Stolen from my Markiplier Imagines Book.
If you see Mark, Ethan, or an odd Tyler put in there, let me know.

"CoCoNuT cOcOnUt ShArKs In ThE wAtEr."
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Word Count: 816

My eyes fluttered open to an Alarm Clock and looked over to my left to see my handsome boyfriend who was bare. His eyes slowly opened and he got up and began to rub his eyes. His back was burned with pink scratches, and he stretched, letting his back muscles show more prominently. He turned back and layed his body on top of mine and hugged me. He lightly kissed my neck, which held lightly colored black and blue hickies. "Josh and Jenna will be here by noon and it's ten," he groaned. "I'm going to get dressed, okay?" He smiled, pecking my lips.

The night before I wanted to feel his touch for the first time in a year. I was away at my parents, seeing if the chemo was doing well with my mother, and she eventually surpassed cancer, and we celebrated. My mother knew I missed Tyler, and forced me to come back, and check up on her by phone call.

The night before, I didn't know we would get that, rough. Don't get me wrong, I loved it. I missed his kisses, and soft touches that strapped around my body.

I got up and put on decent clothes and walked out the the kitchen to cook a small breakfast, which was cereal, because that's all Tyler had been eating.

"I can't wait to see their faces when they see you," he slipped his hands around my waist and layed his head on my shoulder. His eyes averted to my neck, "You might want to cover up my trademarks too," he purred.

"You need to put a shirt on before they see those scratches," I smirked.

"Touché."

I stuck my tongue out. "I have to cover up now, so."

"I wuvvv you~," he smiled.

"I wuvvv you too."

I concealed my skin and Tyler put a shirt on. "Go hide in the closet in the living room," he smiled as he heard a door knock. "We'll be playing a laugh challenge thing, and when Josh gets up, come out quietly," he whispered.

"Okay," I said, hiding in the closet.

The night before, Tyler touched my skin like a delicate flower. However, his sexual intentions were indecent, but exciting.

The night before, Tyler and I loved each other.

Josh put some water into his mouth and Tyler had turned the timer on. Jenna got real close and whispered into his ear and Tyler came towards the closet and motioned his finger as if I had forgotten. I slowly, and quietly opened the closet and closed it. After they were whispering, they took a moment of silence. "CoCoNuT cOcOnUt ShArKs In ThE wAtEr!" I shouted as Tyler put a hulk mask on my face. Josh spit his water out. "What the fuck, all over my floor?!"

"Who the fuck are you?" He turned around and his jaw dropped. Jenna was already giddy and now Josh was tortured with happiness.

"Can I get hugs now?" I said, pulling the mask off. "Fucker."

"Like I did last night," Tyler mumbled.

Josh and Jenna gave me huge hugs. These boys were like my siblings,  like family. "Oh god, you don't know how much we missed you!"

"Oh by the way, we're playing this extra long because I'm having way too much fun," Tyler exclaimed.

"Like last night," I mumbled. "Sounds good to me!"

"Asshole."

"Jackass."

We played more of the game, and then we went out for supper near five, and it was amazing, as usual, with my people. But it even got better when Tyler got down on one knee, and the waiters and waitresses started to sing a light song that I have always loved. "Wise men say, only fools rush in, but I can't help, falling in love with you...."

"We have been together for over six years, counting the year you were gone, making sure your mother was okay. And you gave me enough time to think this through and plan this night out, and how to do this special night. I have loved you since day one, and even my fans, and my friends have always loved how you and I have treated each other. They love you too, don't worry. I want to settle down, become married, work together, start a family and grow old together; I want everything to be with you and only you," he smiled. "So, Miss. (L/N), will you marry me and become Mrs. Joseph?"

I looked at him with tears in my eyes and mouthed I love you many times because I was speechless. I shook my head yes and he began to stand up and wrap his arms around me like I missed every single day I was gone.

"I wish I had their lovestory," Josh smiled.

"Coconut coconut sharks in the water?" Jenna said blankly.