// Taco Bell Date // Fluffish

♧♡♧♡♧♡♧
Thank You, Bitch
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Word Count: 553

It was 2:00am, and both Tyler and I just got out of his cousins wedding, and neither of us were hammered. I mean, we wanted to drink, but we got stuck at the kids table because of his mom. Tyler took my hand and pointed down the road. "Let's just get some Taco Bell or something, their food wasn't for people who wanted seconds," he said, rubbing the ring I had always worn on my finger because of his generous personality. Just kidding, but he still got me the ring. He brought my hand up to his lips and lightly kissed my fingers. "Then we'll go home and do something fun."

"Yeah. The fruit they had looked like it was made for two people," I said, giggling. I drove to Taco Bell and parked in front of a bright light. We walked inside, holding hands, and Tyler lead me to the counter.

"Is there anything I can get you?"

"Just one second," Tyler said. "What do you want (Y/N)?"

"Two three tacos, but soft shell," I said, not even caring if I got the dress dirty or not. "Thank you." Tyler asked for the same thing and I went and found ourselves a table to sit at.

"Sorry we're here so late, we just went to a wedding that had food that didn't fill us up much, and you guys were the only thing opened," Tyler said, giving the cashier money. "Have a good night." He grabbed our food and came over to the table and set the tray down in front of me.

"This is why I love you," I said, taking hold of one of the tacos.

His face turned red and he chuckled. "I love you too assface."

"Thank you, bitch."

"And that's why I love you," he smiled, taking a sip from his Mountain Dew.

He took a bite of the Taco and set it down to wipe his mouth off with a napkin. We continued having a quiet conversation between the two of us, and when we were finished we threw our things away and left, except Tyler drove us back home, being generous, like I said.

"Ugh, it's almost four," I plopped down on the couch with heels in my hand. "I'm so tired, yet not tired at all."

Tyler sat next to me and leaned his head on my shoulder and then kissed my cheek. "I love you," he said. He sat there for a minute and then continued kissing me all over the face as if I was a child. He then proceeded onto my lips. His hand was layed upon my inner thigh and he squeezed every so often as I did grabbing his short hair and tightly pulling it up with my fingers. He layed down and used my legs as pillows as I played with his soft hair that made him slowly fall asleep, but not quite.

"I love you too goofball," I said as he lightly smiled. "And I don't know what I would do without you."

He didn't reply, only because he was asleep. I felt bad because I had to wake him up so we could go to our actual bed, which was rarely used by him anymore, due to his signing.

He sings pretty lovely.

♧♡♧♡♧♡♧