// Little Fan

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡
Get rekt.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Word Count: 662

Tyler got off from the stage and passed his fingers through his hair, smiling as he walked up to me, snaking his hand around my waist. Security walked us to the meet and greet room, where Tyler, Josh and I stood, waiting for fans to walk in. Tyler and Josh hugged the first fan we met, and begged for me to be in the picture, when Tyler grabbed my hand and pulled me in, taking the picture for her and her friend. "Could you please sign my shirt?" She asked, pulling out a shirt that had a picture of us three. Tyler and I were smiling at each other, and Josh looked left out. She laughed nervously. "I hope this isn't weird, but I like, love this picture."

"I love that picture too," I smiled, taking a marker from the desk. "That was a little while ago too, I'm surprised you used it." I signed her shirt and passed it over to Tyler to sign.

We signed, gave hugs, took pictures with the majority of the fans visiting. And then there was a special visitor. Tyler enjoyed kids, in fact, he loved them. He's a great Uncle, smiling and playing with them just like he was one of them. "Hi, my daughter really enjoys your singing and I thought this would be a great first concert," her mother spoke. "Come out Clem," she grabbed her daughter's hand from behind her. She had short brown hair, that just barely touched her shoulders, and she wore a T-shirt with my husband's band logo, as known as, Twenty One Pilots.

Tyler bent down to her height as she held onto her mom's hand, nervous to even talk. "Hey Clem," he smiled. "Was our concert good?"

"Yes, Tyler," she said smiling, hiding her face.

"Thank you," he chuckled. "How long have you been listening to us? Do you know?"

"Mommy? Would you say a year?" She looked up. "I know it's been a while."

"I would sweetie, more than a year."

"Lets take a picture, and I'll even give you an autograph."

"Can I have a picture with each of you, then you and (Y/N), then you and Josh, Then all together?" She asked, having her eyes light up.

"Of course!" He threw on the biggest smile he had, and of course, it was adorable.

"Is this smile good enough?" He asked me as we took a picture all together.

"Tyler, I love your smile, so yes, it's perfect."

We said goodbye and we finished the rest of our greets. Tyler, Josh, and I went back to the tour bus, moments after helping the crew out a little bit. Tyler and I sat in the couch and Josh sat in the chair. "Who's up for a round of Mario Kart?" Josh asked.

"I am!" I busted out, grabbing the pink controller.

"Me too!" Tyler grabbed the grey controller as Josh turned the Nintendo 64 on. I sat between Tyler's legs and resting my head on his chest.

"Ooo boi, I'm first!" I made an evil laugh as I began to go through a shortcut. I watched Tyler's fingers aggressively push the gas button, and the other button that releases what type of box he had gotten.

"Hey (Y/N)," he whispered. "Get rekt." I went around his line of bananas, knowing he did something. "Nevermind."

It was even later, and we were on the road to our next show in the next state. Tyler and I went to our bus bedroom, and we covered ourselves in the warm blankets. "Goodnight Ty," I said softly.

"I want to tell you something first," Tyler began.

"Go ahead."

"I want to have a child of our own," he said, in a whisper. "I know it sounds ridiculous, but, I really want to start a family with you."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "That's fine by me Ty. I would love to start one with you too."

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡