Beacon

Hey there kiddos OmegaEclipse here with an important message. What was it again. Oh yeah I do not own RWBY or Borderlands and I am happy that you have come to read the next part of this story. Its not like you have deadly robots aiming high caliber machine guns at you.. haha well enjoy.

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): Well this is a fine mess I've gotten myself into.
I mumble as I sit on an airship surrounded by students all carrying all kinds of weapons. They had taken Talon and put him on a different ship to keep me from planning anything.

Flashback

As the group approaches the airship I feel Talons weight being lifted from my shoulder. I then realise that this woman is seperating us.

(Y/N): Any of you do so much as touch a feather on his head and I'll kick your asses.

I yell at the students on the other ship as he is placed in a cage. Wait why do they even have one of those. I then realise that the teacher has released me from her grip. I dash towards them ready to free Talon... only to be met with the blondes fist to the side of the head temorarily rendering me unconscious.

Flashback end

(Y/N): If they do hurt Talon I will skin them... once I get my sword back.
I think out loud. This earns the attention of the others on the ship.

Blonde: Dont worry they wont hurt your little birdy, also sorry about hitting you so hard. Names Yang, Yang Xiao Long
She says smiling brightly as she extends her hand to me happily.

(Y/N): (Y/N) Springs, and dont worry my shield should have... huh.
I say as I notice the heads up display says my shield is depleted and my health has taken a decent hit. I take the shield off of my belt and see the usual yellow light from the center is off.

(Y/N): Busted, great.
I say before opening my inventory and storing the shield, causing more confusion from the students surrounding me.

Red: What was that?!
She exclaims getting close. White is also curious whilst Black simply takes one look before going back to her book.

Yang: Ruby at least introduce yourself before attacking him.
She says trying to pry the smaller girl away from me.

Ruby: Sorry, I'm Ruby Rose, Yangs little sister and leader of Team RWBY!
She says excitedly causing me some confusion.

(Y/N): Like your name or an acronym of the colours of your hair?
I ask earning a scowl from the White haired one.

White: Do you know nothing of how huntsman academies work. The Team name used the first letter of our names you dolt.
She yells. Im not a fan of her.

(Y/N): So whats your name?
I ask Black ignoring the snobby rich girl stereotype in front of me.

Black: Its Blake, shes Weiss.
She says calmly before returning to her book.

(Y/N): Ruby, Weisscream, Blake, Yang. Makes sense I suppose.
I say enjoying the angered look Weiss is giving me while Yang seems to be cracking up laughing.

Weiss: How dare you, do you know who I am?
She asks and I resist the urge to insult her again. Instead I decide to do this. I stand up in front of the 8 students and teacher.

(Y/N): Thats the second time you've asked me that and no. I've been here for about 20 minutes so naturally I dont have a clue who you are, where we're going or what on Pandoras moon that giant demon bird that tried to eat me was!
Great idea (Y/N), why not just tell them you're from another planet here to open an alien vault full of God knows what.

Goodwitch: How can you know so little about the planet you live on?
She asks as I try to figure out a way out of this. Seeing no other option I stand up ready.

(Y/N): Well thats simple, I'm not from Remnant, I'm from another planet full of murders and Psychopaths. Pandora.
I say proudly hearing the screech of Talon in the distance.

I look at the confused looks of the students and the professor. This was a bad idea. Ive seen those echonet shows where the alien gets disected and tortured.

Goodwitch: Well mr Springs, im sure Professor Ozpin would be very interested in what you have to say. She says as the ship starts to land. Wait is everyone just accepting this like its nothing.

(Y/N): So you're not going to disect me?
I ask earning a laugh from a few students.

Ruby: you seem human enough and the only threats you made were in self defense so you dont seem hostile.

Weiss: I do want you to apolagise for being so rude to me.
She adds to which I chuckle as the door opens.

Yang: I might have to do some physical exams but other than that I'm good.
She adds before Blake gently hits the back of her head.

I smile supresing the blush as I hear Talon screech in panic. I immediately run to the other ship and see some jackass and his friends messing with him. I tap the leader on the shoulder and punch him in the jaw as he turns around. I then grab his collar and pull him close.

(Y/N): I suggest you get away from my bird before I shove this sniper so far up your ass I'll get a critical just by pulling the trigger.
I threaten as I pull out the sniper and fire under his arm still staring him in the eye. I blast the lock off the cage freeing Talon. He perches on my shoulder again as I look back at the terrified 'leader' giving him and his friends the same death glare my mother would give her foes.

The boy is about to attack when Professor Goodwitch tells them to go to class. I wave acting sad to see them go as they walk off.

Goodwitch: Was that really Necessary?
She asks to which I give her a serious look.

(Y/N): If anything happens to this bird his owner will do far worse to me than that.
I say remembering the stories of how distraught Mordecai was after Bloodwings death. Drinking way more than he did before. He could have ended up killing himself if Talon didnt come along.

Goodwitch: Ok then. If you follow me I will take you to Professor Ozpin.
She says noting what I had said about Talon. We step off the ship and I look at Beacon amazed.

(Y/N): Damn this place is big.
I say and Talon caws before taking flight surveying the area as the proffesor smiles a little and leads me to the main building.

(Y/N): Talon!
I call as we are about to enter. He simply caws enjoying the freedom.

(Y/N): Fine, just don't get into trouble ok!
I yell and follow the professor to an elevator. We step in and she presses the button for the top floor.

Goodwitch: So um, what's Pandora like?
She asks and I think how is best to say this.

(Y/N): Its not somewhere any sane person should visit.
I say leaving an awkward silence for the rest of the ride. Eventually we hear a ding and the door opens.

Goodwitch: The professor is through there. If you'll excuse me I have a class to teach.
She says as I step out and the elevator door closes.

I step closer and open the doors to see a man in green with white hair and glasses standing by the window. I then notice Talon sitting on his arm as the man pets him gently.

Ozpin: Quite an interesting pet you have Mr Springs. Now why don't you have a seat.
He says turning to face me smiling gently.

(Hey again everyone. I know I'm a little bugger with these cliffhangers. Well I hope you enjoyed anyway. I know its not the best but I enjoy writing and I hope you enjoy reading. Adios)