The Vault (1/6)

Heyoo. Back again. Gave some time for anyone who wanted to suggest a name to be able to but I really wanted to continue so the name I'll be going with is the one suggested by RaskorDevilKell so thank you for that. Also I don't own RWBY or Borderlands. Enjoy.

Ozpin POV

After seeing that key I knew the Siren had been in contact with (Y/N). I gather Professor Port and Dr Oobleck and have them guard the Elevator door. I don't like having to do all this but I have to keep Remnant safe. If he cant get to her he cant open the others. I sigh and watch the surveillance footage seeing (Y/N) head towards the teachers showing no sign of slowing down. Something that had caught my eye was the disappearance of the little robot.

(Y/N) POV

I am aware that Ozpin had taken some measures to make sure I didn't get to the elevator thanks to Talon. I had Claptrap in stealth mode ready to access the elevator after I cause a little chaos.

I walk up to the two professor's and see them armed with an axe and... a flask. I fade from sight and pull out a Torgue shotgun that I got from the muscly man himself. I get close and take aim

(I know im giving you lots of powerful guns

(I know im giving you lots of powerful guns. But I dont hear you complaining... get it)

(Y/N): Sorry about this. Just business.
I say as I pull the triggerand reapper. The weapon fires creating a short range burst of small explosions that cause heavy damage to both professors aura. I see a flame ignite inside Ooblecks flask and jump back as it shoots a small pillar of fire. Port gets up and turns his axe around revealing the barrel of a blunderbuss.

Port: You got a good hit on us there young lad. But now its our turn.
He says as he fires a few rounds at me. I take the first one head on and dodge the others. I groan a little at the hit I took but don't feel much pain. I see my aura has taken a hit but it nothing major. I see the elevator open up and grin as I see Claptrap reappear. Both professors stand together and get ready for something. Too bad I didnt plan on sticking around to find out what it was.

(Y/N): Talon, LightningHawks start up. I yell as I charge at them. Talon flies through the hall sparking with electrical energy, catching the teachers off guard. I jump over them and slide into the elevator. Talon manages to slip in as the doors are closing. The last thing I see before they are fully closed is Teams RWBY and JNPR staring at me with various expressions. Claptrap presses the button and we start to decend.

Yang POV

I watch as (Y/N) slides into the elevator and after Talon distracted the professors. He looks up at us and looks away ashamed.

Weiss: I cant believe he did that, I told you we shouldn't have trusted that al...
She is cut off by Blake covering her mouth as other students arrive. I look to see Ruby Nora, Pyrrha and Jaune look a little worried. Weiss seems furious and Blake and Ren are calm but obviously hiding how they feel about this. I on the other hand am confused. A few minutes ago I was worried waiting for him to wake up and now I see him attack two teachers just to get into the elevator.