Claptrap

Heeellooo reader. Omegaeclipse entrusted me with the task of writing this disclaimer (muffled cries). Uh ignore that. He owns neither RWBY or Borderlands. Uhh bye.

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?
I yell probably disturbing everyone in the dorm.

Claptrap: oh thats simple. Ive been here for ages. Well not here here but this planet. I was sent to check out some stuff like a month ago. Trouble is they didn't tell me what I was looking for. Weird huh.
He says in his usual forced happy tone

(Y/N): I was wondering my Sanctuary seemed quiet. Well since you dont know what you're doing here and I am willing to bet you destroyed whatever you used to get here- that I did- I guess you can stick around with us.
I say feeling that this is a terrible Idea and I will suffer for it.

Claptrap: Really, oh thank you best pal, you are just as kind as Athena was to me when we saved Elpis. Maybe even more since you didnt insult me.
He says causing me to crack a smile. A thought occurs and my smile grows.

(Y/N): Hey Clap, do you still have Vaulthunter.exe installed?
I ask to which I can see his emotionless face light up.

Claptrap: Oh yes. Ive been waiting for the day when someone would ask me that. Vaulthunter.exe is primed and ready.
He says excitedly.

(Y/N): Perfect. Thatll be helpful... or totally chaotic.
I say laughing. Talon squawks signalling he wants to sleep.

(Y/N): Ok Talon. Claptrap you can power down or do whatever a robots equivilant of sleep is.
I say to which he closes up his arms and falls back on the floor.

(Y/N): Oookay then. This it just gonna get weirder by the day.
I chuckle and lay back and drift off to sleep

Pandora- Sanctuary- about 10 minutes after (Y/N) left.

Athena POV

I walk into the Crimson Raider H.Q and head upstairs. I see a holographic image of some planet I've never seen before. I overhear Lilith saying something.

Lilith:... cannot let Athena find out.
She says and I step in glaring at her.

Athena: Can't let me find out what.
I ask annoyed. I notice that (Y/N) isnt here and my glare becomes a death stare.
-And where is my son?

Lilith: oh um, (Y/N) is...

Brick: There.
He says as he points to the blip on the map of the planet.

Athena: Do you mean to tell me that you sent my son to another planet of the other side of the galaxy and were going to hide it from me.
I ask getting increasingly angry. Brick then stands up straight and looks at me.

Brick: You can't keep babying him. Hes a fighter, a vault hunter now. He just wants to live his life and make his own choices but you are so scared about keeping him safe you won't let him do that.
He says sternly. We are all amazed he was that sincear about it. I know he is right but I don't want to lose him like the others we have lost. My sister, Bloodwing, Roland, Scooter and so many others.

Athena: Send me to Remnant, he isn't doing this.
I say and Mordecai cuts me off telling me I shouldnt get in his way.
- you didn't let me finish, he isn't doing this alone.
I say smiling a little.

Lilith: Technically he isn't alone, Talon went with him and it appears hes found Claptrap as well. He'll be fine Athena.
She says and I sigh.

Athena: One month, then your sending me there got it.
I say sternly and she smiles.

Lilith: Deal.
She says and I smile back before heading home.

Back to normal (Y/N) POV

I wake up early and see Talon peacefully sleeping. Claptrap is still powered down so I get up and give him a knock.

Claptrap: Hey watch it.
He says as he does some kind of breakdance move to get up. I notice the beacon tie he is wearing.

(Y/N): Sorry, just letting you know im heading to class... why do you have a tie on?
I ask curiously

Claptrap: Oh yeah I didnt tell you, im coming to class with you.
He says cheerily waking Talon. I pet him and stare at the robot in disbelief.

(Y/N): Screw it were late enough lets go
I say realising I just cannot be bothered to argue.

We run down the hallway and down the stairs. Wait how did he climb those, never mind. I watch as he tumbles down them and laugh before helping him up and keep going. We burst through the door and see a large (Mr Torgue noooo) man with a white bushy moustache and matching eyebrows staring at us.

Port: Ah mr Springs, so good of you to join us, along with your unusual possey. My name is Peter Port, but you can call me Professor or sir.
He says chuckling.
-Since you were late how about you introduce yourself to the class and then well give you a little test.
He adds. I roll my eyes and turn to the class. I notice a lot of students seem to be shadowy... obviously non essential to the plot. (4th wall has been cracked).

(Y/N): Hi there, my name is (Y/N) Springs, This is Talon and this...
I am cut off by Claptrap.

Claptrap: Heeelloooo classmates. I am a Cl4p-tp bot but you can call me Claptrap. I hope you are as or more friendly as my pal (Y/N) here.
He says and I facepalm.

(Y/N): Go sit down.
I grown as he hops up the stairs and sits on a seat behind Team RWBY. Everyone seems facinated by the little noisebox. Talon sits on the desk ready to be called upon in case test meant fight.

Port: Now (Y/N), I am going to have you demonstrate your skills in one on one combat against a creature of grimm.
He says making me worry, I know nothing of these things besides birds don't take well to eating lead.

(Y/N): Sure, how bad could this be.
I say nervously as I draw Xephos and digistruct Aspis getting ready. I see the cage and take note that it is about the size of an average stalker.

Yang: You can do it (Y/N)!
She cheers making me blush a little. I wink before hearing the clang of metal and see something that looks like a tire coming at me at terrifying speeds.

I thrust Aspis forwards letting all that momentum get absorbed. I grin and knock it back. The creature lands on all fours and huffs. It looks like a pig but I can see its armoured. Aspis is spinning fast and I grin as I throw it into the crowd, hitting the wall throwing the beast of guard.

I run forwards and use Xephos to dash at the beast. I clash the blade against its tusks knocking it backwards and lifting it up. It flails into the air its belly exposed for a moment. Just in time for Aspis to slice it open. I smirk and jump using the beast to gain air. I do a flip in mid air catching Aspisand sheething Xephos at the same time. I then slam the shield into the wounded beasts still exposed belly using the remaining stored kinetic energy to finish it.

I stand up and dust myself off calmly. Aspic deconstructs and the gauntlets light fades. I look up at the crowd to see all jaws dropped. There is then a moment of cheering before the professor pats me on the back

Port: Well done my boy, you have the makings of an excellent warrior.
He compliments and sends me to take a seat to which I nod accepting his praise and sitting down. He then starts droning on telling the class about his days of glory. I enjoy listening to the tales as he reminds me of a polite Marcus. At some point I do get bored and drift off to sleep.

(So what did you think, and be honest this writer fellow needs critisism. So umm. I guess I should untie him and hope he doesnt hurt me. Until next time. Au revior minions)