Im back

S-so... its been a while hasnt it. I know I know ive got some explaining to do... where do i even begin. Honestly its just personal. Some stuff happened in my life. I tried to get through it with a smile but i broke. I stopped working and now im a stay at home bum as i deal with the worst challenge of my life, depression. I am getting help so no need to worry about that. Aldo I got a dog. Lovely little Cockapoo called Herbie. I hope you all can forgive me for the massive timegap. Honestly ive really missed this but have been unable to find the energy to update. Im not even totally sure whats keeping me up at 3am tonight doing this. In any case i guess im back for now. Anyways, without further adieu (Finally fucking learned it) lets begin.

Y/N POV

My vision is blocked by Yangs golden lockes as she pulls me in and smashes her lips against mine passionately. I quickly follow her lead kissing back with just as much vigour as my hold on her frame tightens. She pulls away after a couple of minutes that feel like an eternity and smiles at me.

Yang: It seems a little cliche considering weve known each other for what, a week now. But I love you too.
She says making my heart flutter. I blush gently smiling wide despite the warzone we are standing in the middle of.

Y/N: Then lets finish this fight so we can live to enjoy that love.
I say confidently as we share another quick kiss and get ready for battle.

Athena POV

I watch as the blonde girl that came through the gate with Y/N pulls him into a passionate kiss. There are a few ooohs and awwws from the other spectators but I just watch quietly.

Gortys: Are you ok Athena?
The large cheery robot asks me as I crack a smile.

Athena: My little boys really all grown up isnt he. Im just sad it took all this chaos for me to realise.
I respond as tears well up in my eyes. Not sadness for how in the grand scheme of things I am to blame for this mess, but of joy for my son.

Mark POV

I watch through a sniper scope as Y/N and Yang share a passionate moment sealing their love. I smile to myself before a wave of pain comes over me.

Jack: Focus kiddo. Were here for the Remnant remember. Now get ready to summon project collar.
He says grinning, his voice like needles in my brain. Helios' remains continue lumbering through the air more and more falling off until only a chunk the size of our foe is left. I raise my arms and they begin to glow with the light of digistruction.

Mark: Executing. Helios... Transform!
I yell as the lights flash and grow brighter. The remaining wreckage begins shifting under me forming what looks like armour. More falls off until there is nothing left but a flat line of open armour ready to encase the monster inside.
- forgive me.
I say gently and sigh.

Y/N POV

I watch the horiffic transformation of Helios' remains become seemingly humanoid. The Remnant seems to have the same opinion as it charges ignoring us. Its symbols glow as it attempts to break through... it fails.
The armour starts to close around it locking it inside.

Jack: See that kiddos. Its that easy. Now the Remnant is mine. And you will all burn!
We hear the madmans excited yells throughout the canyon. The Remnant tries to break free until its defiant roars are replaced by metallic grinding sounds. The machine glows with the remnants power signalling that the beast was tamed.
-good. Now for a test.
He says as the beast aims its arm towards the settlement built from Helios.

Y/N: NO!
I yell futily as a beam of energy fires from the mechanical monstrosity obliterating a large part of it.

I stare in awe as I see the smouldering wreckage left by the attack. The smoke rising and flames butning bright in the distance. I am left speechless unable to process what just happened. I stay like this until someone shakes me.

Yang: Y/N snap out of it. Weve gotta move.
She orders taking charge. I stay still though. The burning hatred for Jack... and now Mark. I shouldnt have trusted him. I was a fool for doing so.

Y/N: Ill make him pay.
I say darkly looking up at the Hyper Remnant.

Athena: Not without us.
I hear my mother say through Gortys Speakers,
- get in.
She adds as the gianr mechanical hand comes down to bring us inside. I step on and feel two weights cling to me. I look and see Yang on one side and Sarah on the other.

Y/N: Wait what are you girls doing?!
I yell as i look at them confused.

Yang: Coming with you dummy.
Yang says smirking
-someones gotta keep you safe.

Sarah: and between us and your mom youre pretty safe buddy boy.
She teases as both peck my cheeks causing me to blush brightly.

Athena: Hey now, wait until after we save the galaxy... again.
My mother jokes. Shes capable of that. This day just got a whole lot weirder.

I shake off the confusion and flustered feelings and nod as we rise into the cockpit.

Y/N: Hey mom. Its good to see you again.
I smile at her still a tad nervous. Its been a couple of weeks since i saw her last and I was still afraid that she was upset. She simply smiles warmly as a mother would.

Athena: Same. Now lets save the galaxy.
She says causing cheers to erupt from the rest of us. Yep. Me, Athena, Yang, Sarah, Claptrap, Gortys.... WAIT CLAPTRAP!

Claptrap: IM BACK B1&#£ES!!!

(Indeed you are you mechanical menace to my sanity. Hope yall enjoyed. See you later amigos)