Met with Brute(icus) Force

If that joke isnt understood now I will cry. Anyway welcome back to another part of... this. Its been a while hasnt it. I would say its for suspence buuut I'd be lying. Im really fucking lazy. In any case its here now so umm enjoy I guess. Bye.

Y/N POV

Y/N: Son of a tai- wait is that fucking Gortys. Oh now its a party.
I exclaim excitedly seeing the giant robot. I then see her digistruct a circular shield and sword and realise whos piloting... or at least partially piloting.
-nt.

Yang: So that things on our side right.
She asks catching up with me. One of the guardian titans jumps at us and attempts to slam us with its gargantuan arms. I raise my shield and close my eyes knowing this will hurt a lot.... nothing.

I open my eyes and see the beast with a giant sword slicking through it. I grin and look up at Gortys as Sarah and Yang are grinning at me. Felix however is trying to not freak out at what just happened.

Y/N: Hey Mum!
I call out pretending that I hadnt done half of the things I did. Gortys looks down at me and smiles before I hear my mothers voice echo out.

Athena: Oh dont you hey Mom me. You are in so much trouble Y/N Springs.
She yells before Gortys grabs me hugging me.
- but im glad youre ok.
She adds. I hug Gortys back awkwardly earning an aww from the girls... and felix. I am set down and smile up before Yang taps my shoulder.

Yang: uhh Y/N. The alien invasion.
She says and I remember the guardians. A swarm flies towards us but is quickly shredded by bullets and sawblades... and explosive barrels.

I turn and see a convoy of runners and Technicals driving towards us loaded up with Vault Hunters. I smile brightly as they park up and join us standing ready to fight.

Lilith: So how was Remnant Y/N?
She asks smiling at me. I chuckle thinking about my time there. About the friends ive made and the experiences, as limited as they were, that ive had.

Y/N: Its been fun.
I finally say summoning Aspis and Xiphos.
- But theres no place like home.
I grin and we charge as one towards the oncoming army.

Ruby POV

Me, Weiss and Blake had been exploring for a while now. Lots of dead robots... and some people. We get to a large hall and notice a holographic sign on the floor.

Ruby/?: The hub of heroism.
I read as another voice says it. We look up the stairway and see Mark with what looks like Claptrap only dark blue.
Mark only: This place was made to commemorate Handsome Jack. The man who saved Elpis and proceeded to start his campaign on Pandora.
He says sounding kinda creepy.

Claptrap Unit: He was killed in action by those bleep hole Vault hunters before he could finish, and was considered dead, his campaign finished...
It says in its happy voice that sounds a bit distorted. It starts to project something that looks like a guys head

Mark/ A.I Jack: Until today.
They say in unison as Marks eyes flash blue.

Ruby: Mark whats wrong with you. And is that meant to be this Jack guy.
I ask a little scared. The two continue to speak in unison.

Mark/ Jack: Nothings wrong Kiddo. Ive just reached my full potential.
He says as he summons Hel... and Hel... and like 20 more like her.
- You see pals. Turns out Im just a backup of Handsome jack. Now if youll excuse me. Ive got a planet to save"
he says as he turns heading for the entrance... hole. I stare in disbelief. Y/N had told us that Jack was evil even if he played hero. To think my Mark was just another Jack tore my heart to shreds.

Weiss: Ruby, are you ok?
She asks seeing me tear up a little. I wipe my eyes on my sleeve and nod.

Ruby: Yeah, we need to save him. Even if it means beating him up a bit.
I say causing Blake to giggle. Blake giggled. That was adorable. Wait focus Ruby.

We all run outside and see the army of aliens now combatting an army of Robots. I pull out Crescent Rose and look down the scope. I see Y/N, Yang, Sarah and the other Vault Hunters along with a giant robot unlike the Hyperion ones fighting Aliens alongside those ones.

Mark/Jack: It is quite the mess isnt It. And the worst part is yet to come.
He laughs. We turn and see him sitting on a ledge watching the battle.

Blake: What do you mean?
She asks and he grins. He nods his head slightly motioning to the Vault door as a new monster emerges.

Mark/ Jack: behold... The Remnant.
He says as we see the titanous monsters walk forwards.(now to describe this thing ima need you to imagine the Traveller but covered in the same stone eridian grimm armour as the guardian grimm. Also one of its arms is a giant eridian Railgun. Have fun with that image)

Ruby: Oh... Thats bad
I say as Mark laughs.

Mark: It would be. If I didnt have the key to controlling it.
He says menacingly as he stands up and raises his arms. The ground shakes violently and we start moving upwards. And by we I mean the remnants of the main hull of Helios.
- Prepare yourself Pandora. Cuz JACKS BACK.
He laughs maniacally as we continue to rise.

Y/N POV

During the fight a large swarm of Hyperion bots joined us fighting the guardians. And as If that didnt confuse me enough a Grimm version of the Traveller came out of the vault. I then hear rumbling as we all group up to make sure were prepared. The rumbling causes Yang to lose balence and she holds on to me.

Yang: whats going on Y/N?
She asks as I turn around still holding her. I watch as helios rise with the words Jacks Back being echoed throughout the canyon.

Y/N: now would be a great time for me to tell you I love you. Cuz were fucked.
I say suddenly causing everyone to stop preparing for all the terrifying shit around us and stare at me.
-what?
I say as I see Yang grin seductively before leaning to to me...

(CLIFFHANGER BOIS. Hope yall enjoyed this friendos. Dont be too mad. Also someone please tell me they finally fucking get the joke of the last few chapters. Please. Screw it see you in a few weeks/ decades. Adios)