Bonding

No regrets. Hello people. I am back again... somehow. I think the idea of trying not to upset people by failing to recite the dialogue from the show is holding me back so Im thinking about doing it so most of the things that happen in the show will be mentioned but as something that already happened whilst the others I might try to stay in the vague area but probably wont write it word for word. I hope that is ok with you all and as I have said before I hope you enjoy.

(Y/N) POV- The next morning.

I wake up slowly, groggily. My body feels numb which is unusual. It then occurs to me that everything is dark even though my eyes are wide open. I reach to rub my eyes unable to concentrate fully. I feel something hard connected to a soft band. After a couple seconds of trying to figure out what it is a slight shreik is heard and my eyesight returns.

I blink twice and look up to see Sarah in her underwear staring down at me with a shocked look on her face. She then smirks and leans in.

Sarah: If you wanted to see them again you just had to ask. Although im not against this.
She says seductively. My eyes widen and I sink back into the bed trying to put some distance between me and the sexy siren. She laughs and sits up on my waist.
- hahaha oh my gods your reaction. Dont worry I wasnt going to do anything... yet.
She says making me worry even more. She gets up and gets dressed making a show of it. I sigh and get up getting dressed as well.

(Y/N): Living with you certainly will be interesting.
I chuckle as I equip Aspis' Gauntlet. She places her hand on my wrist quickly causing me to look up at her.

Sarah: You're going shopping not raiding a vault.
She says causing me to sigh. It would be excessive to carry my weapons on me but I am a vault hunter. If im going to wear something I want to keep what makes me special on me. Even if it is something that someone else used before me. Sarah sees me contemplating this and sighs.
- Leave it on. But I bet Coco will tell you to pull it all off.
She says causing me to blush again. She laughs and we head out. Claptrap was already gone leading me to believe hed gone out and Talon was sleeping. I knew hed track me once he wakes up. Its what he was trained to do.

Me and Sarah take an airship out to Vale and start walking to the shopping district.

(Y/N): So Sarah. Can I ask how long you were sealed in the vault for.
I ask her as we walk. She giggles and looks at me.

Sarah: Why (Y/N) dont you know its rude to ask a lady her age. Which is practically what you are doing.
She grins then leans in.
-around 400 years.
She says and my eyes widen. Not the first time shes made me do that today mind you but oh well.

(Y/N): Wow, that is a long time. So they did it to keep the vaults from being opened. Why exactly. This planet obviously has a few decent fighters.
I say curiously. She gives me an 'are you an idiot look' and sighs.

Sarah: Well (Y/N) you simple minded yet lovable warrior. 400 years ago the giant monsters in the vaults would have eradicated Remnant due to a simple fact.
She stops and leans in again
-They were basically the stone age!
She yells in my ear.

(Y/N): Ok ow! Was that necessary.
I yell holding my ear. She smiles and hugs my arm kissing it.

Sarah: Sorry. I havent socialised in a while which explains why I act like I do.
She says calming down. I look at her and realise shes being serious. I pat her head earning a confused look from her.

(Y/N): It must have been lonely in there.
I say gently trying to comfort her.

Sarah: eh I had my family to talk to... but yeah it was. I couldnt really socialise with anyone outside my family so making friends was impossible. Its why I'm happy to have you now.
She says smiling at me cutely tears in her eyes. I smile back a little. At one point my mother didnt want me making friends with others in sanctuary since they would be the sons and daughters of murderers. I did meet one kid a couple years younger than me that was the son of an ex Hyperion CE (Combat Engineer) but thats not important right now (maybe later though). I pull her into a hug holding her tight trying to comfort her.

(Y/N): I kinda know what you're mean and I have an idea of how much it hurts. Im glad to have you here as well and I bet if you stop being hostile to others you can have a lot of friends.
I say and she blushes a little. She kisses my cheek and I hear a click and look over to see Velvet and Coco standing there giggling. Sarah notices as well and grins.

Sarah: Thanks (Y/N), I'll try.
She says as she walks over and talks to the girls. I smile seeing the three laugh before looking back at me and giggling again. I suddenly have the feeling that a terrible fate is about to befall me.

Elsewhere- 3rd person POV (Its later)

A train carrying a large shipmant of dust and Atlas robots had been derailed by a giant monsterous machine. The robots had started trying to defend the shipment but a boy with two drones started blasting through them accompanied by white fang

heard Hyperion were ruthless but he is good.
He laughs as he watches his new lackey fight alongside the white fang soldiers. One of the Spider Tank bots  crashes out of one of the cars but is obliterated by the boys large robot.
- Beautiful. Come on now lets get this loaded up before the authorities arrive. Come on Markey boy.
He yells as that was the last enemy. The boy sighs hating that name. The giant robot and drones flash blue and shrink joining the boys body again. He nods and follows Roman onto a bullhead while others hover over ready to pick up the cargo.

Roman: You did good Mark. Now you can rest up. Youll need your energy for tomorrow.
He says as he sits back grinning.

Mark: Yes sir... fucking Skaglick.
He mumbles to himself. The boy looks down at the Hyperion badge on his jacket. It was his fathers but had been altered to fit him. He sighs knowing he was doing exactly... no worse than what his father used to do. At least his dad believed what he did would help people. He sighs as he lays down on the empty seats and drifts off to sleep hoping someone would save him.

(AAAAAND done. I hope you all enjoyed and that you are excited to see our new vault hunter join us either in the next part or the one after. Until next time.... ADIOS!)