Mark'ed Improvement

Is that really what I'm calling this part. You know what screw it yeah I am. So once again a bit of time between parts as coping with all lifes wonderful challenges has not been fun to say the least. But lucky for you all the gods at Gearbox, The true owners of Borderlands, have shown us the promised lands. BORDERLANDS 3 MOTHAHUMPERS!
So here I am celebrating with a bit of late night writing just for the hell of it. I hope you can forgive my lateness and without further (insert funny French joke here). Let's begin

I also dont own RWBY btdubs.

Mark's POV

I am standing atop the ensnared Remenant, watching horrified as the flames rise from the now incinerated town and screams can be heard echoing throughout the valley. The horrific scene causes me to snap back to reality and regain control of myself. I hear A.I Jack laughing in his broken voice and turn to where he had appeared beside me, emitting from the old Claptrap unit.

Jack: N-Now that's hooow you deal with bandits. Find the biggest gun possible and.... KILL EM ALL!
He screams as I can tell just how damaged he must be by the inconsistency of his glitching voice.

Mark: You said wed use the Remnant to stop the guardians from killing them!
I snap back as tears stroll down my face knowing that their deaths were essentially on my hands now.

Jack: wh-oa whoa whoa. Now to be fair I kept up my end of the deal here. I said that the guardians wouldn't kill the townspeople... and they didn't.
He starts out calm and matter of factly keeping his composure as his speech manages to stay consistent for all of five seconds. I am about to interject before I feel my body starting to tremble and I fall to my knees, losing all control of myself.
-I NEVER SAID I WOULDNT BURN THEM ALL MYSELF

His voice screams without the lips of his hologram move. That is when a second holojack appears beside him. This one even more broken looking that the first, red and glitching wildly, even with Jack's Vault scar on his face. I try to stand back up placing a foot on the surface beneath me firmly before it opens up and locks my foot in place whilst more locks capture my other leg.

Jack: Oh-ho ho. Dont think you're going anywhere. I may have control of the big guns here but I still need you to help my flesh out, ironically, the ranks of my new robot army.
The two laugh as the original Jack does the most talking.

Mark: H-how is this possible?
I ask stuttering becoming afraid of the violent mood swings mixed with his seemingly limitless control of the Remnants new 'armour'.

Jack: Oh now that's the fun part y'see. I'm Handsome freaking Jack. I'm always ten steps ahead of a-holes like Rhys or your little friends. In my brief time in Helios' mainframe I backed myself up in remote computer that would only be reconnected to the rest of the stations systems once it was in this form. Unfortunately it wasn't a perfect process as you can tell but I did at least get enough to retain this beautiful mug.
He chuckles as he gestures to the new Jack's face

RedJack: NOW GET WORKING YOU BRAT!
The angrier A.I adds as more machinery rises up forcing my arm up. It constructs hurting a lot to which I let out a scream that is almost lost in the echoes of the undead (not zombies just the opposite of alive without saying alive) townspeople. Almost.

(Y/N) POV

As Gortys charges through the hordes of enemies I hear a new scream echo out and take my attention. I look at the monitor as Gortys looks towards the Remnants head and zooms in where we all see Mark being tortured by two hologram Jack's along with a blue torn up looking Claptrap unit.

(Y/N)/Sarah/Yang: Mark! /Claptrap: Robot making kid!
We all exclaim before looking at the robot to which he shrugs.
- What. I'm still trying to remember all you guys names.
He says to which I roll my eyes.

Yang: Hey guys. Is it just me or am I seeing double?
She asks as the screen zooms in even more on the two Jack's.

Athena: Unfortunately it's not just you. Looks like we've got more handsome a-holes to break.
She says trying to sound cool but just ends up getting weird looks from us all.
-it's been seventeen years ok. Just let it go.
She sighs as we attempt to get closer before the Remnant swats Gortys back a ways with it's new armoured arm (there's a pun there somewhere).

Mark POV

I continue to tell out in pain but refuse to comply not wanting to cause any more pain and suffering.

Jack: come on kid we've got places to be, bandits to slaughter.
He nags like an impatient parent as the Red Jack focuses on controlling the Remnant laughing psychotically as he swats Gortys away with ease

Mark:N-never. I may have been created to be another version of you... but I'll never. And I mean never help you of my own free will.
I snap back spitting on the claptrap units eye, causing the hologram to become fuzzy. Little did I know I'd just sparked a horrible idea in the Holojacks processors as they both grin at me maliciously. I suddenly feel something inject the back of my neck, it feels like something forcibly plugging in, before my vision goes black...

(And there we go. Another part done. Starting to get into the climax of things here on pandora. Its gonna get interesting let me tell you. Well anyway I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you next time. Adios)