Reunion

(Y/N) POV

The bright purple light fades and is replaced with natural sunlight. We are in the courtyard above the shrine, all 8 of us... wait 8. I look around at the people surronding me. Talon, Claptrap, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang and the Siren. She smiles at me as i come to understand that I had freed her.

Ozpin: Welcome to Beacon Sarah.
Professor Ozpin says as he walks through the crowd of confused warriors (And Claptrap).

Yang: Wait you know her Professor?
She asks the question we are all thinking. He chuckles and the siren now identified as Sarah steps up next to him as he turns to us.

Sarah: Yep, Im Sarah Ozpin, an ancestor of young Ozzy here.
She says giggling. I step forwards from the confused group one question trumping all the others. All eyes are on me and a serious atmosphere can be felt by all.

(Y/N): Wheres my Lootsplosion?
I ask and feel that atmosphere break even though im being perfectly serious.

Weiss: What are you on about?! This girl shows up out of nowhere claiming to be Professor Ozpins ancestor even though she looks the same age as us and you want to know about loot!
She yells at me and I simply sigh.

(Y/N): Shes a Siren warrior that was locked away in the vault below by whoever and whatever reasons for however long. Now whilst those are interesting questions I'm more interested in where my god damn loot is!
I yell back now agitated. Id seen videos of vaults spewing out tonnes of cash and weapons and all I got was a flirty Siren and a bunch of questions which while that first one would seem appealing to most I am not that kind of guy. I see them staring at me shocked at my outburst and take a breath.
- Sorry.

Sarah: Aww its alright (Y/N)ey (If the name you chose doesnt go with that then thats unfortunate for you... kidding just change the cute addetive and wa la fixed), I know you're upset you didnt get any treasure from the Vault- (Under breath) unless you count a hot Siren- but its ok. You got me and I'm much more fun that any gun.
She flirts wrapping her arms around my waist causing me to blush. I can hear growling from behind me, but am unable to see who is causing it.

Ozpin: Now Sarah the last thing I need is you trying to get into Mr Springs' pants.
He says and she sighs.

Sarah: Fine I'll behave.
She says letting go of me and turning back to him her fingers crossed behind her back making sure that I noticed. Oh joy.

Ozpin: Very well. Seeing as you will be needed by (Y/N), for opening the vaults, you will be placed on his team and attend class as he and Claptrap -Talon caws upset- and Talon.
He says and I hear a slight squeal of glee in front of me and more angry hrowling behind. This man is trying to doom me. Sarah turns around and reaches out to hug me again when I get yanked back and pulled into a hug by Yang. Behind my back she is sticking her tounge out at Sarah and she responds by grinning and winking at me.

Ozpin: Ok you two, settle down, you've all had a busy day so run along now. I need to have a Word with (Y/N).
He says and I gulp as Sarah, Claptrap and Talon leave with Team RWBY.
- Now (Y/N) I want you to know that opening the other Vaults located in Atlas, Vacuo, Mistril, Menagerie and The Dragon Continent (As I cannot actually find a name for it it gets to be that) and defeating whatever evil lays inside. I tried to keep you from opening Beacons Vault in order to protect Vale and more importantly Remnant itself. But as that has obviously failed I am placing my trust in you and your team.
He says seriously placing a hand on my shoulder. I nod and smile at him. I can understand why he did that and seeing as he gave me a place to live for free I can't really get mad at him.

(Y/N): Yes sir, I won't fail you or Remnant. Plus here failure in a fight against a Vault monster would mean death.
I say knowing that failure would also mean a lot of people getting hurt.

Ozpin: Good, you can go and join your friends now.
He says with a grntle dismissing sway of his hand. I nod and do so. I enter the cafeteria to find Yang and Sarah yelling at each other about god knows what. But I guess I'm gonna find out.

Yang POV

We leave (Y/N) and Professor Ozpin to talk with (Y/N)s team coming with us. Sarah walks side by side with me at the head of the group causing heads to turn from passing by guys. She giggles enjoying the attention while I simply smile politely.

Sarah: So Yang was it, are you going to make a move on (Y/N) or do I have to keep trying to take him for you to do anything.
She says mockingly as we enter the cafeteria.

Yang: What are you talking about. (Y/N) and I are just friends.
I respond flustered as I poorly defend myself. She laughs at me and sits down.

Sarah: Good, because theres no way you could compare to me, I'm sexier, more powerful and I'm not afraid to show him how I feel.
She says leaning forwards smirking and gesturing to her breasts before raising her tattood arm a ball of energy forming. I feel my blood boil and my heart break a little for some reason.

Ruby: Can't we just calm down and be friends.
She says and I glare at her. I didn't know exactly how I felt about (Y/N) but I wasn't going to let this ancient bimbo take him away from me.

Claptrap: I've learned that in situations such as this, its best to stay out of it in order to avoid getting hurt.
He says and the others agree backing away from me and her.

Sarah: Smart move. Really the way I see it is hes my teammate and the one who freed me. Even if I dont exactly feel love for him yet I'd happily show him my appreciation.
She continues and I feel my hair start to glow as my eyes go red. As I am about to speak another familiar voice interupts me.

(Y/N) Sorry but I'm not the kind of guy to get with a girl for sex alone.
(Y/N) says as he fades into view sitting on the table crosslegged between us. She simply pouts knowing her flirting game with him was ruined for now and I smile at him happily. He turns to me and smiles.

(Y/N): Still up for Juniors?
He asks me and I stand up leaning towards him. He continues smiling at me making my heart soar.

Yang: Last one to the landing pads pays!
I say quickly and take off. He yells about me cheating while laughing and chases after me.

Blake POV

Blake: They are cute together.
I say smiling at the two as they run out. Sarah and Weiss role their eyes for hopefully different reasons. Weiss would be calling them immature and Sarah angry because (Y/N)s gesture was a clear sign of who he liked whether he knew it or not.

Claptrap: Yeah they are, I wonder how Athena will take to her little boy having a girlfriend.
He says cheerily before showing a message that he had recieved from Lilith saying that after a month Athena would travel to Remnant and depending on his progress she'd take him home... possibly by force.

None of the others had noticed and I pound my fist on his head a couple times getting him to stop showing it.

Claptrap: Owowow what was that for.
He cries out in pain. I hush him and see the others are still distracted as Team JNPR have arrived as well and Ruby is introducing them to Sarah.

Blake: Do not tell (Y/N) about this. We don't need to stress him out or try to force his relationship with Yang got it.
I say glaring daggers at the robot.
He nods sympathetically understanding. I smile and we rejoin the conversation unaware that unwanted attention had been drawn to our private moment.

(Hey peoples. I hope you enjoyed this part. I would like to know your thoughts on this story and also I intend to eventually bring in a 4th member of the readers team. Not dissing Talon its just hes more a pet than a vault hunter. Simply put I'd once again like to throw the pen to you the reader to create a borderlands style OC to become this 4th member. Thank you all for reading and good luck)

(Adios, ha thought I forget this didn't you)