Mark Jackson

Welcome back to another chapter. I noticed id forgotten the disclaimer on the last few parts so let me rectify that mistake...

I DONT OWN RWBY OR BORDERLANDS!!!

Thank you and enjoy the read.

(Y/N) POV.

I am sitting with Blake and the monkey faunus I now know is called Sun at a small rooftop cafe. I listen to Blakes story about how this guy called Adam messed up the White Fang. I sigh thinking about how Jack did the same kind of thing with Hyperion. I mean they werent good anyway but Jack made Atlas look like your average thug holding up a convenience store.

Sun: So the plan is we go stop those guys right.
He says enthusiastically. I roll my eyes but smile anyway before standing up. They can tell Im serious by the determination in my eyes.

(Y/N): I would ask to go in alone but seeing as you have a personal stake in this Blake, I cant refuse.
I say softly and she smiles.

Sun: How'd you do that. I didn't know she was capable of smiling.
He jokes and I facepalm. She scowls at him and we head out to the docks to get the drop on them, unaware a certain bird was tracking us.

I wait hiding on top of some crates invisible in a meditating pose. If I hold my focus I can keep myself like this for a prolonged period of time. I am curious as to what the others are up to but my time to think is over. I see a rather fabulous looking man... wait whyd I say it like that, never mind. He is with the white Fang so my  amazing detective skills lead me to believe he is Roman Torchwick.

I then see the boy in the Hyperion Jacket and turn all attention on him. He goes off with another group of soldiers so I follow them assuming Blake and Sun can handle the rest. I see them move to a more open area and notice how rough theyre treating the kid. I growl and Aim my sniper at one readying myself. I am caught off guard when a bright green lazer cuts through two bullheads, I learned the name of them.

Before my attention returns the crates I am standing on and knocked out from under me by... oh no...

Sarah POV

Wed had Talon track (Y/N) here, yes we as in the dimwit robot, although he seems distracted by the ginger girl that just blasted through those ships like they were nothing.

I hear a crash and ignore everything else to go find (Y/N). I turn a corner and see him on the ground petrified by fear. A large yellow robot looms over him its many guns trained on him. Further along there is a boy in a similar shade of yellow coat with two of the soldiers I saw before with him. He doesnt look to be co-operating willingly as they have a gun to his head and a collar on him. It is quiet but they eventually move.

WF soldier 1: Ops over. Kid. Terminate that punk.
He says and the other grins. The boy looks conflicted but timidly complies. I see the guns heating up and move without thinking.

(Y/N) POV

I watch as the guns heat up ready to obliterate me. I can't move. Im too afraid. My mind flashes between this night and the night the incident in Sanctuary happens. Lightning flashes in the memory the same moment it opens fire on me. I close my eyes and hold my arms over my face expecting my aura to be quickly torn through and my life to end...

Nothing. Is this death. No pain just a quick halt. No. I feel the same fear as before. Except I also feel safe. I focus and hear quieted gunfire. I open my eyes and see my arms. I move them slowly.

I see Sarah Standing in front of me holding her arms out. A purple barrier is preventing the bullets from harming us. I stare in amasement as she looks back and smiles.

Sarah: I got your back.
She says and I smile. I hear a crack and see the barrier is starting to break. Fear returns as I know that she cant hold it up forever. I think about what will happen after that. Theyll keep making the kid hurt people I care about. Blake, Ruby, Claptrap and Weiss I guess, Talon... and Yang.

I focus on the here and now and jump up pushing Sarah out of the way. The barrier falls and I jump straight at the mechanical menace although every fibre of my being is screaming at me to run. She gasps watching a few bullets hit me but I stay determined and draw Xiphos.

I land behind the machine and see a yellow number appear at the top of my echo display signalling a critical hit. I look back and watch the torso of the bot split in two. I sheeth Xiphos and stand up as it falls apart and explodes behind me. I am screaming in my head at how cool that was but I then hear Sarah do that out loud.

I grin and give her a thumbs up before looking back. The two soldiers are trying to drag the kid away. I throw Aspis yelling heads up. The kid ducks and the two get knocked away. He taps something on his arm and a large surveyor appears floating a meter above him, aiming its wing mounted lasers at the two. I walk up and stand besides him holding Xiphos and Aspis and Sarah stands on the other side her Siren powers flaring.

Needless to say we kicked their asses. I use the blade on my pistol to cut the kid free of his collar before unequipping it. He smiles at me up at me and Sarah before hugging us. I pat his back a little confused. After a moment he pulls away.

Mark: Thank you so much. These jackasses have had me under lock and key for weeks. Im Mark by the way. Mark Jackson.
He introduces himself. He seems like a nice enough kid but he is sporting a Hyperion jacket and can summon a giamt death machine at will.

Sarah: Im Sarah Ozpin. And this here is (Y/N) Springs.
She introduces us and he grins. His grin scares me a little as it reminds me of someone. I smile back before hearing someone scream my name. I turn and only see Yellow before getting knocked to the ground and falling unconscious.

Mark POV

I am at a loss for words. Some Blonde girl just came and jumped on him. Others walk over and laugh about the situation. I notice one of them in particular with Black and red hair, a cloak and Silver eyes. If I had to guess I'd say shes my age. She looks at me and smiles cutely causing me to blush. The Siren introduces me and she smiles brighter. I feel my head get light and faint landing on top of (Y/N).

(Donezo. I hope you all like Mr Jackson here as he will be sticking around for a bit. Also you might be able to figure out who Ill be sticking him with. If not go sit in the corner and feel shame... kidding. But not really. Ok ill see you... wait thats wrong... just Adios I guess)