Normal

Tyler's POV

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

"What the fuck!" I groaned under my breath as I heard that dreaded sound of my alarm.

I hit my side table hoping that I would hit the snooze button but all I ended up doing is slapping the alarm off the table.

I finally opened my eyes when my alarm didn't stop. I stood up and turned it off.

"I guess I'm awake now."

I walked to my bathroom and started my shower yawning as I removed my clothes.

I climbed into the steamy warm shower and awoke instantly. I washed myself quickly so I wouldn't miss my ride from my BFFE Best Fucking Friend Ever.

I exited the shower and looked at myself in the mirror I was actually feeling truly confident today.

I walked to my closet thinking of what I should wear. I looked at my many clothes in my closet that consisted of lounge wear (joggers, sweatpants, sweatshirts and huge t- shirts), normal clothes (jeans, crop top sweatshirts, long sleeve crop tops, normal crop tops, tank crop tops,Etc., normal t-shirts)bitch clothes (booty shorts, stilettos and I also had laundre for that special someone some day even though I was a virgin)

I decided to wear just dark washed blue jeans, a green crop top hoodie and high top black skate-8 vans.

I washed my face and applied a little makeup only the usual; concealer, eye liner, mascara and a lip stain.

I left my hair down straight and grabbed my duffle for soccer.

I grabbed my back pack and ran downstairs getting in my BFFE's car.

"Hey Lil!" I said to my best bitch.

"Hey Tye!"

She turned the car on and we were off to school on a normal day.

"So I heard that Josh is going to ask you out." Lily said as we drove.

"Really? Isn't he the captain of the football team?" I asked surprised.

"You shouldn't be surprised every guy wants a piece of you. Girl you are HOT!!"

I giggled at her wording and replied "Okay sure. But I bet if I were sold nobody would pay more than a thousand for me."

"Psh, I'd sell my car and my piano."

"Wow that says a lot you love your piano you've had it since we were 12!"I said actually quite surprised by her answer.

She just rolled her eyes and said "Whatever." As we pulled into the parking lot of hell.

I grabbed my things and we walked into the school.