Life before

Tyler's POV

Today was a great day I got asked out by Josh, Lily got asked out by Jon on the same day and we were both happy.

It was now time for soccer practice, I walked to the back field where the boys were also playing football. I saw Josh and Jon playing.

I walked to the left field where the practice was held and I got out my ball already wearing practice wear and cleats. As I ran to the rest of my team they all hollered for me because I was captain.

Our previous captain was kicked off the team because she was a bitch and all the girls had horrible backgrounds with her. So she's gone and I'm here.

"Girls are you ready for finals next week?!"

"Yah!" They all screamed back.

"Then lets kick ass at practice!"

We all got into our positions and started practice.

*After practice*

"You're gonna do great next week Tyler!" One of my teammates told me, her name is Jenna.

"Thanks Jenna! Bye see you tomorrow."

"Bye."

I grabbed my phone out of my bag and text Lily.

"Lily, can you take me home?"

She replied quickly saying "No sorry I'm busy. Do you mind walking?"

"No not at all. Talk to you later. Bye love you."

"Love you bye."

I put my phone in my pocket and started my journey home. It was kind of far but I'll live.

I had my bag around my shoulder and my book bag on my back.

I was 20 minutes away from home and I decided to listen to music.

I turned my phone one and put my earbuds in.

"It's been a long day without you my friend and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again."