Rough

Tyler's POV

I awoke hearing a door slam. I got up quickly and ran down stairs making sure Rosa was okay.

"Rosa are you okay?"

"Yes miss." She told me motioning me to be quite. "He's home and mad."

I looked at her then behind her. I've never seen him mad. I don't want to see him mad.

Why does he have to be mad?!

"What should I do?"

"Go to room let him find you. I hope he's nice."

I walked to my room and all I heard was "I hope he's nice." Play over and over in my mind. What did she mean?

"Tyler!" He yelled up the stairs. I didn't answer.

I then heard loud footsteps come to my door as if he were speed walking.

"Yes daddy?" I responded as he walked through my door. He walked over to me and just kissed me hard.

"Now!" He growled angrily.
I jumped and he took me to his room. He didn't waist anytime with foreplay he just got right to it.

He pulled my clothes off and his own off, then sliding a condom on and slowly entering then hammering me merciless.

"SHAWN!" I screamed as Shawn hit my G-spot over and over and over again.

"What's my name princess?"he asked.

"DADDY! Faster!"

He thrusted faster to where our skin was slapping against each other.

He held my hips and pushed me into his dick.

"I'm gonna c-cum!" I said.

"Hold it. I'm gonna count down. 3, 2, 1."

I came on his dick and he came in the condom.

Shawn pulled out and threw the dirty used condom in the trash by his bed.

"Ready for round 2 princess?"

I nodded knowing that I couldn't reject or I would be punished.

Shawn kissed me hard and then slowly kissed down my neck to my chest then breasts. He massaged them as he kissed down my stomach then make big it to my v-line.

He then looked me in the eyes for permission and I excepted.

Shawn licked my clit as I had my hands in his curly locks.

"Daddy!" I screamed in pleasure making Shawn smirk.

He continued, then entering a finger into me thrusting his finger as he licked my clit making me cum a second time.

I came on his finger tha he then licked and also cleaned up the rest.

I felt so tired and I knew that I was going to be sore tomorrow.

Shawn lied on the bed next to me and grabbed me cuddling me and laying a blanket over us.

I closed my eyes and about 10 minutes later I heard these four words.

"I love you Tyler."