"Yes daddy."

*WARNING! Daddy kink through out the whole book*

Tyler's POV

Mendes had taken me to his room. "Tyler are you sure?"

"Yes I mean we have to get it over with anyway, weather its today or tomorrow."

He nodded then kissed me forcefully and lustfully.

"Jump." He groaned.

I did as told and he grabbed under my thighs. I wrapped my legs around his beautiful body and kissed him harder than I have ever kissed anyone.

He groaned licking my bottom lip asking for entrance I kindly excepted and continued kissing him as our tongues fought for dominance.

He lied me gently on the bed and continued the kiss. I could feel his bulge on my heat as he hovered over me.

I still don't know his first name and I'm loosing my virginity to him.

I really didn't think this would happen. I thought I would get married to some perfect guy and loose my virginity.

I thought I would get married young and have kids a year into marriage and my life would be perfect.

But no I was taken and abducted and now I'm loosing my virginity to some sex crazed stranger.

He could tell I was thinking so he stopped. "Are you having second thoughts? We can wait till tomorrow if you want."

"No I was just thinking that.. never mind you know it's stupid. I want this now."

"Okay."

He continued kissing me and I was actually enjoying it. He kissed down my jawline making his way to my neck.

As he kissed softly I moaned wanting more. He started sucking right on my sweet spot it didn't even take him time to find it.

He left a mark and said "I mark whats mine. You're mine."

"Mendes."I moaned as he kissed down the valley of my breasts.

"Let's get you out of this antagonizing yet amazing outfit." He said as he slowly pulled it down leaving the stockings on.

He continued kissing down the valley of my breast then making it to my v-line.

He looked up at me and smirked on my skin, then starting to pleasure me.

"Mendes!" I moaned as his tongue flicked my clit. He slightly grazed his teeth on my pussy making me feel something I've never felt.

He continued pleasuring me till I came. He licked it clean and moved his face back to mine. Our lips almost touching he said "In this room my names Daddy. Ok princess?"

"Yes Daddy."

Mendes removed his clothes to show his perfectly toned body. He left his briefs on and I could see that he was huge.

I stopped him from removing his underwear.

"Do you want to stop?"

"No, I want to do this." I said as I pushed him down onto his bed straddling him.

I slowly grind on his erected member. He moaned connecting our lips.

"Tyler I want you!" He groaned.

I nodded.

"Yes? You want to?"

"Yes."

He flipped us so he was hovering over me his hard dick at my member.

Mendes slowly entered and didn't move allowing me to adjust to his length.

He started slowly thrusting, it was an unbearable pain. I held onto his neck bringing his lips to mine.

The pain only last a while before it was gone and replaced with pleasure.

"Daddy!" I screamed in pleasure. Shawn continued to thrust harder reaching my g-spot making me feel a feeling I've never felt.

"I-I think I'm gonna cum, Daddy." I said out of breath.

He nodded his head and said "Me too princess, me too."

He started slowing down and I had my second orgasm of the night.

I tightened around his dick as he pulled out making my orgasm even better.

He pulled out and came on my stomach, then collapsed next to me. We both had sweat beads falling down our faces as we lied next to each other.

"How was you first time princess?"

"Amazing."