"Why her?"

Shawn's POV

I was held up at work. I couldn't go home because of a situation with my employee.

I hope Tyler understands.

I finally made it home to find a note.

"Dear Shawn,

I realized something and I'm sorry for being the way I am. I know that you really don't love me and for me to think that was wrong of me.I hope I'm what you want. If I don't act the way you want this is the reason, I'm just a slave.

Tyler"

I put the note down and walked upstairs to hear her crying. I knocked softly and walked in.

I know that I did wrong.

I walked to the side of her bed she didn't look at me she just lied there.

"Tyler,"

"No Shawn. I've come to a realization you don't have to pretend you're there for me anymore. Ok. I understand."

"Tyler, please?"

"No I don't even want to know why you were late. You wouldn't even care if someone else fucked me, because I'm just a slave that's it."

She stayed lying in her bed her voice cracking and her eyes becoming grey. Every second they lost more and more color.

What have I done?

I stood up and walked to my room. Tyler got up and locked the door behind me.

I walked to my room and felt a tear slip.

What have I done?

I wanted to love her I wanted to be with her. I wanted her. But I've lost her.

I understand what I bought her for but I wasn't expecting to fall in love like this and the craziest part is that I saw a future with Tyler.

My previous slaves were exactly that slaves.

Nothing more.

I saw Tyler and I could tell she was different. When I watched the other girls walk onto that stage they were all terrified, but Tyler looked sad and almost so sad that I saw confidence.

She wore that red dress and looked stunning. I could tell right then and there I wanted her.

I was now lying on my bed and asked myself,

"Why her?"