Caught

Shawn's POV

While I was at work all I thought about was Tyler in those short pajama shorts and wearing a thin tank top this morning.

"Mendes are you with us?"

My assistant asked. I was in a meeting talking about how we were going to expand the company to new places like Seattle, New York, San Francisco and other places in the Canada and US region.

"Yes this all sounds great." I looked down at my watch and we had been in here for my whole work day talking about this and all I thought about this whole time was Tyler.

"Okay this all sounds great inform me when we have progress. Dismissed."

I got up and walked to my office grabbing my things to speed home and see her.

Tylers POV

While Shawn was at work I might have found something.

I had my lingerie on walking to the drawer which held "toys". In that mischievous drawer I found handcuffs, multiple vibrators, dildos, and many other things that I couldn't identify.

I grabbed something and started.

As I did so all I imagined was Shawn doing this to me not myself.

"Shawn!" I moaned loudly. Thank god Rosa went home and that Shawn was working late. Hopefully.

"Oh my god! Shawn!" I moaned louder as I reached my climax. I pulled it out and lied there breathing heavily.

"So? Should I punish you for pleasuring yourself or?"

"Oh my god your home!? How long.."

"How long have I been sitting here? You know 10 minutes or so."

"I'm sorry please forgive me daddy."

"I won't punish you if you fuck me."

I grinned and bit my lip, crawling onto his lap. I kissed him force fully and in passion as I unbuttoned his dress shirt then throwing it on the ground.

I then unbuttoned his pants and pulled then completely off leaving his underwear on for more "effect".

"I really want to fuck you so hard right now." Shawn whispered.

"Then do it." I said as I felt his length through the thin fabric of his underwear.

Shawn flipped me onto the bed pulling my little clothing off and throwing it god knows where.

He went to grab a condom and I stopped him saying "I want it rough daddy." As I batted my lashes.

Shawn grinned sexually and kissed down my body starting to pleasure me in a way I've never felt.

"Oh my god daddy faster!"

"Okay princess." He said as he started to lick my acing core faster.

I came as Shawn licked me clean, then removing his boxers and connecting our lips as he entered.

"You're so tight" he moaned.

"Oh daddy faster please." I begged as he went at a very slow pace.

"Please daddy!"

"I like you begging. Say it again princess."

"Daddy please!"

Then he slammed into me mercilessly and continued to do so. We were both moaning so loud that I couldn't hear myself think.

He continued to fuck me hard until finally he came,

Inside.